Vacation Pt. 6

MAKOTO POV

Finally it was time to go to the barbecue party Junko and Mondo wanted to do. So I went into the bath tub and was getting ready.

Kyoko: Hey Makoto, can I come in? I need to grab something.

Makoto: B-But I am taking a bath.

She was silent for a few second then she spoke up.

Kyoko: C-Close the curtains. Or p-put a towel around you waist.

I went and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist. I was kinda heated from this.

Makoto: Ok you can c-come in now.

She then walked in and I saw that her face was a deep red color.

Kyoko: I-I am sorry for c-coming in seeing you n-naked.

Makoto: No your fine. I will see you at the campfire or barbecue thing we will have.

Kyoko: Y-Yeah. See you there!

Kyoko then left the room. When she did I unwrapped the towel around me. I look down and I saw that my birdie was stick up. Now I was even more hot from this.

(TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BUY IBUKIS SHIPPING SHRINES)

Makoto: Hey Kiri ready to go out to the barbecue or campfire thing. Hehe.

Kyoko: Yes I am ready let's get going.

I held my hand out to her and she grabbed it. If only she can take her gloves off. I know she does not like her hands but it shows what story lyes on her hands.

Junko: Hey welcome! Awe your holding hands.

Kyoko: Mhm. Now I see you have the campfire going.

Mondo: Yeah. I am cooking some burgers and hot dogs for all of you shits!

Kiyotaka: I am helping my bro out with it as well! So sit down on those logs and chat up a bit.

Makoto: Ok! Come on Kiri let's sit down over here.

She nodded at me and we sat down next to each other.

Sayaka: Hey Makoto what is that behind you?

Makoto: Oh, you mean my guitar? I thought I could bring. I do like playing guitar after all.

Aoi: Oooh! Do you play for Kyoko. Have you ever!

Makoto: Yes I-I have. Why do you ask?

Then I realize Aoi and Sayaka were squealing now over this.

Kyoko: He played me a song on his guitar once. It was actually yesterday.

Hifumi: I have heard this in the 2d world that this type of stuff is suppose to be romantic. Celeste can I play guitar for you?

Celeste: A tub of lard like you playing for me. I am charmed but no. You still need to learn how to make milk tea.

Hifumi then looked upset hearing that. I turned to Kyoko and smiled at her.

Makoto: Hey Kyoko, could I play you something for you?

Everyone then looked at us. Kyoko had a tint of red on her face. She then looked at me and smiled.

Kyoko: Sure why not Makoto.

Makoto: Ok...
____________________________________
KYOKO PO

Makoto asked me if he could play me something. Now everyone turn towards us so obviously they would listen.

Kyoko: Sure why not Makoto.