Vacation Pt. 3

KYOKO POV

While I was sleeping I heard a voice. I did not want to get up because I am way to tired from last night. But then someone whispered in my ear and I had a shiver go down in my spine.

Makoto: Hey Kiri, wake up sleepy head.

Kyoko: But I don't want to.

Makoto: We are going to have breakfast today with the girls. Then we are planning to go see a movie in the cruise. After that we will swim and head to bed today.

Kyoko: Fine I will get up. W-Wait where are your ears and tail?

When I asked him that he had a tint of pink on his face.

Makoto: I-I don't really want to show them to the others. Only to you.

Kyoko: Why do you trust me with your secret Makoto?

Makoto: Because y-you are the person who has kept me from getting upset, and you did trust me by showing your scarred hands. Also, your my girlfriend and I could never lie to you or even hide it from you.

Kyoko: Awe. Your so sweet. I-I wish it could only be us on this ship though.

Makoto: Oh so you want to do something alone?~

I then saw a grin on his face when he had asked me that. Then I realize what he was getting at and my face start to heat up.

Kyoko: You are such a tease now are you?

Makoto nodded while laughing. He can be adorable but also can be a jerk sometimes.

Makoto: Let's hurry and get to breakfast! Come on Kiri.

Kyoko: W-Wait we have to get dressed!

Makoto: Oh yeah right hehe.

Kyoko: Let me go in the bathroom and get changed so stay here Mr.

I went to my luggage and grabbed some clothes and head to the bathroom. Then I closed the door and started to get changed. I heard the door opened and I turn around to see Makoto and I jumped. His face was red when he saw me.

Makoto: I-I thought you were d-done!

Kyoko: M-Makoto get out!

Makoto: Hey I-I mean I already s-saw you in a bra already so I-It can't be too bad.

Kyoko: F-Fine just don't scare me like that again.

I got to put on my clothes and let Makoto get changed. ( 5 MINUTES LATER). Makoto finally comes out of the bathroom without a shirt. I felt my face heating up.

Kyoko: P-Put a damn sh-shirt on Makoto Naegi!

Makoto: What! My body cannot be that bad right?

Kyoko: No your body is not bad I-I am just nervous seeing y-you like that. You know half n-naked.

Makoto started to laugh then spoke up.

Makoto: Well I saw you with only a bra and your underwear on.

My face was even now getting really heated like it was 100 degrees in the room. I forgot I had done that just to make this man flustered.