Dream Island Pt. 2

MAKOTO POV

Sleep. All it was darkness while I was asleep until I heard a voice that I wish I never heard ever again. Or even see them. I then saw a guy who had green hair the same guy who hurt Kyoko. I lunged at him but he grabbed my neck and held me up.

Izuru: Pathetic.

He then threw me down and I coughed out blood until I saw her. Kiri wearing a black and purple dress with bits of emerald green on it. She came over to me and tipped my chin up.

Kyoko: I never loved you.

My heart dropped at what she said. Tears almost form on my eyes until she kicked me in the stomach making me cough up more blood.

Makoto: B-But Kiri, I will always...love you.

She looked at me and I saw those green lime eyes again. She smiled a very devious one. She pulled out a knife and walked over to me. Kyoko then said...

Kyoko: The only reason I was with you was because I felt sorry for you. You don't have a talent. Your just a cursed soul. You were even afraid that no one will like you. So I had to comfort the sad boy who would never tell his darkest secrets. You never cared if I would get hurt!

She yelled at me until then I got up and hugged her.

Makoto: I do care.

She did not say anything. One minute later she whispered in my ear.

Kyoko: You do? Then go to hell!

She stabbed me and I woke up. Tears all over my face. I look over and I see Kyoko laying next to me. I cried even more and went over to the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it then slid down on the door and cried.

Makoto: Sh-She should not be with me. I d-don't deserve her.

Then I heard footsteps making it's way to the door. A knock was then there. I got up and said...

Makoto: Please...go away.

It was quiet now for a few minutes until I heard Kiri spoke.

Kyoko: I don't want to leave your side if your hurt. Makoto, you can tell me anything. I want to help you through this.

After what she said made my heart skip a beat. I opened the door and hugged her.

Makoto: P-Please, let's sit down on the bed and talk a-about this.

She grabbed my hand and squeezed it. Kyoko led me to our bed and we both sat down next to each other.

Kyoko: Did you have a nightmare?

I looked at her shock. How would she know I am having nightmares?

Makoto: H-How did you know?

She smiled a bit then it was gone.

Kyoko: Because when your sister visit me she said you were having nightmares about the...incident.

I nodded and I hugged Kyoko.

Makoto: Please I-I am tired seeing th-the incident every single time.

Kyoko then kissed me and everything went normal kinda. Tears streamed down my face a bit while she kissed me. She then climbed on top of me and pushed her self up a bit to get my attention.

Kyoko: Makoto...I am now here. What happen to teasing me a bit hmm?

I never seen the teasing side of Kyoko before. I blushed a bit and looked away.

Makoto: Th-Thank you for cheering me up. In a way.

I chuckled a bit and she giggled. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I then hugged her and whispered...

Makoto: Please just never ever leave me.

Kyoko: I won't. Now come on let's head back to bed.

She held her hand out and I grabbed it leading back to our bed. When I got in I immediately hugged her squeezing her a bit.

Makoto: Love you Kiri.

Kyoko: Love you too...Makoto.
____________________________________
SORRY IF THIS WAS SHORT. I NEED TO THINK OF AN IDEA FOR NEXT CHAPTER.