Kyoko's Year Pt. 2

KYOKO POV

(5 MONTHS LATER)

It has now been 5 months since I have seen Makoto. This is really hard. I just wish to see him. His smile, his cute ears...his soft kisses. God I am such an emotional mess when I am alone. Then I heard a knock at the door.

Yasohiro: Yo! Kyoko the others have sent me here to check up on you, also we are having a party today. You excited?

Kyoko: No. Not really.

Yasohiro: Mind if I ask what's wrong? Today you seem more upset than the other days.

I put my poker face on and looked at him.

Kyoko: No I am fine. Thank you for worrying about me Yasohiro. Let me go get ready for this party. Is it at Junko or Byakua's house?

Yasohiro: This time it is Junko's. Hope we can see you there! Chow.

Kyoko: See you later I guess.

I then headed upstairs to see what I was wearing tonight. I looked through my closet until I heard a knock on my door again.

Kyoko: Now who could it be?

I open the door to see a dark green hair girl who looked kinda similar to Makoto.

Komaru: Hi! I am Makoto's s little sister Komaru Naegi!

My eyes widen in joy to see his sister. I remember how much he would talk about how annoying she can be and question about his love life. But in the end she is very sweet.

Kyoko: Here come on in.

I let her sat down on the couch. I went over to get us both tea and chocolate. Then I saw her ears and tail pop out.

Komaru: Finally I can have these puppies out. Oooh what do you got there?

Kyoko: I got you some tea and chocolate.

Komaru: Oh! Well us werewolf's cannot have chocolates.

Kyoko: Sorry. I did not know.

Komaru: Your fine girl now come and sit next to me so we can talk. I got some interesting news!

I went over to sat next to her. She had a bright smile on her face like how Makoto would do.

Komaru: I have good news for you Kyoko! Makoto just woke up today.

Kyoko: Really? Can I please go see him then!?

Komaru: Sorry my dad said you still need to wait.

Kyoko: Oh...

Komaru: Don't worry girl! My brother actually tried to get up out of bed and to go see you. Sadly he could not do to his scars.

Kyoko: Just make sure he does not hurt himself.

Komaru: Don't worry we will. Speaking about my brother how did you get with him?