Vacation Pt. 9

MAKOTO POV

I woke up feeling pain throughout my whole body. I then saw the knife in my stomach. The knife she used on me. He made her do this. I need to get up.

Makoto: I...I need to get up. I need to be there...for them and most...importantly her.

I tried to collect all my thoughts. Then I got the courage to pull the knife out of my body.

Makoto: RAAAAH.

Then I stood up. I saw all the scars on me, some deep cuts. I need to go get patched up. So I run all the way back to the house.

Makoto: Looks like no one is here. I-I need to bandage up. They will be looking for my body soon.

I grabbed a bucket of water and cleaned some of the blood off my face. Then I wrapped bandages around my wounds a bit. I then saw Mukuro coming through the door crying. Then she looked up at me wide eyed.

Mukuro: I-I thought you were dead! How did you survive.

Makoto: S-Someone talked to me and gave me a second chance at life.

Mukuro: You are the Ultimate Lucky Student after all. But we need to get them off the spell. So I found this book while they were trying to find me. It says we need to make these potions in order to get them off of the affect.

Makoto: Ok let's start making these. Looks like we do have the ingredients. How many bottles do we have.

Mukuro: We have a total of 9 bottles but we need 10. Sadly I could not find anymore. We first should get Mondo and Sakura. I saw both of them with Kamakura. He also took Chihiro first. No wonder why there was blood splatter and glass shattered every where.

Makoto: Ok! Let's go save our friends. But can you promise me one thing.

Mukuro: Sure tell me what this promise is.

Makoto: If I end up passing out. L-Let Kyoko know it is not her fault please...she is hurting and I could tell.

Mukuro: I...I will let her know. Don't you worry. Now come on, let's get moving.

Me and Mukuro looked around the island to find them until we found them in this cave on the right side of the island. We snuck around to see Sakura and Mondo talking to Kamakura.

Mukuro: Makoto, what were going to do is that we are going to wait till Kamakura leaves. You will get Mondo and poor this on him and I will get Sakura. We are going to need to get these two out of the way since they can cause us trouble.

Makoto: Sounds like a plan. Hey! It looks like he is leaving. Let's get ready.

When Kamakura left I sneaked up on Mondo and poor the potion on him. He then turned around and I saw him almost about to cry. I then see Mukuro helped Sakura get out of the affect.

Mondo: I-I am so...so sorry. I can't believe that punk did that to us. Makoto, I...I am sorry what she did to you.

Makoto: Wait you saw?

Mondo: Yeah, I guess I can still see what going on. B-But my body...I felt like someone was controlling me.

Sakura: Makoto! Your in bad shape, you need to rest.