Vacation Pt. 7

MAKOTO POV

While I was sleeping I heard a voice. It did not sound like Kyoko's voice. But it sound like it was a goddess.

???: Please hurry, leave Starlight. Or else your loved ones will be hurt.

I then jumped up. I was now sitting up in bed, I could feel my heart pounding when that person said that. Then I look to my right to see Kyoko still asleep.

Makoto: What could have that been. Was that real?

I just went back to sleep.
____________________________________

I woke up from someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Kyoko trying to wake me up.

Kyoko: Hey, you wanna wake up? Today we are going to Starlights rollercoasters today!

Makoto: That sounds fun I guess.

Kyoko: Hey what is wrong? Usually you be excited for things like this.

Makoto: Oh no it is nothing. I-I am just tired.

Kyoko did not looked convinced, she then asked the same question again.

Kyoko: Makoto, tell me what's wrong.

Makoto: F-Fine...

I pulled out my ears and tail for her. Then I spoke.

Makoto: I-I heard a voice. It said we should leave Starlight. If not then s-someone will get hurt.

Kyoko: Did you have a dream last night?

Makoto: I actually could not tell if it was a dream.

Kyoko: What did the person look like?

Makoto: She wore a dark purple robe, with a gold crest. Most of the outfit was white. I could not see the persons face sadly.

Kyoko: We should ask Hifumi and Toko then about what you saw.

I nodded my head. Then I got up and so did Kyoko. We went to go get Hifumi and Toko to see if they knew anyone who wore that type of clothing.

Makoto: Hey Hifumi, Toko! I have something I need to tell you.

Hifumi: Mr. Naegi this better be important.

Toko: Y-Yeah like h-he said!

Makoto: Do you guys know a women who wears a dark purple robe with a gold crest, mostly white. Oh and the woman has raven hair.

Toko and Hifumi's eyes were wide like they knew the person I was describing.

Toko: B-Before we t-tell you, why do y-you ask th-this?

Kyoko: Makoto said that he saw this woman in his sleep. Makoto told me that the woman said we must leave Starlight or else something will happen to Makoto's loved ones.

Byakua: Well I for have you too know I have also read books about this woman you described Makoto.

I then looked Byakua who was walking our way.