Truth Or Dare Pt. 2

Makoto POV

I was surprised that Byakuya now wanted to play this game, he probably is going to do terrible dares which scared some of us.

Sayaka: Th-This is not what it looks like.

Mondo: Well it looks like you two were having fun in there for only 7 minutes. So it is obvious what is looks like to me.

Leon: W-Well can we just continue the game and not tease p-please!

Sakura: Let's not metal with people. So Sayaka how about you pick someone to do Truth Or Dare.

Sayaka: Oh ok! Hmmm let me see.

She began to look around the room then pointed at Kyoko.

Sayaka: Kyoko, Truth Or Dare.

Kyoko: Well, even if I do pick truth you are probably going to ask if I like someone, but if I pick dare you will make me do something dirty but not too dirty. I guess I can go with dare.

Sayaka: I dare you too take of your gloves and hold Makoto's hand for the whole game.

I was blushing but Kyoko looked shocked, she never takes her gloves off unless if it is someone who she can trust.

Kyoko: I-I...

Junko: Hurry up, remember my sis is also good with weapons. She can pelt you like you were getting hit with metal baseballs.

Kyoko: Fine, as you wish then.

Kyoko started to take of her gloves trying to hide her hands. Then she placed them on mine, I could see the scars on her hands and burn marks. So I decided to rub my thumb over them to make her feel better.

Sayaka: Why do you where those gloves Kyoko?

Kyoko: It's personal, plus why do you care?

Sayaka: Well ouch. But I was just wondering. Your hands do seem important to you.

Kyoko: Well enough talk. Celeste Truth Or Dare.

Celeste: Hmmm. I am going to pick truth.

Kyoko: Is it true your real name is Celestia Ludenberg.

Celeste: W-Well I mean...

Junko: Say it, don't be a wuss like them.

Celeste: No, Celestia Ludenberg is not my real name. But I will never tell what my real name is.

She started to smile and it creeped me out. But after a few hours went by the game ended. Everyone started to head to there dorms leaving me and Kyoko alone.
___________________________________
Group POV

Aoi: W-Wait everyone!

Celeste: What is it Hina? Why are you wanting everyone to stay near the game room.

Aoi: Well, does anyone not notice Makoto and Kyoko are alone.

She gave everyone a grin then everyone realize what she was getting at.