Vacation Pt. 8

KYOKO POV

Kyoko: Finally we can head to bed. I am pretty tired.

Makoto: Yeah...

Kyoko: Something wrong Makoto?

Makoto: Well Byakua left the island because he did not want to get hurt since of what the voice told me. Toko also left with him. Could the voice in my head be right?

Kyoko: I doubt it. I never even heard of the person Irene.

Then I saw Makoto walking over to the balcony. I followed behind him and stand next to him in silence. I then saw a man, they have long dark green hair. Then I saw Makoto's eyes widen.

Kyoko: What is wrong?

Makoto: Th-That person is Kamakura. Wh-Why is he here?

Kyoko: What are you talking about Makoto?

Makoto: Kamakura, haven't you heard of him.

Kyoko: Wait then guy who has an obsession for talent?

Makoto: Yeah. He has had that for a while. I don't know why he would be here. It's like he is searching for something.

Me and Makoto then just stared at the stars for a bit.

Kyoko: Let's try to get some sleep for tonight. Come on Makoto.

Makoto: Oh ok.

I grabbed his hand and lead him toward our bed. We then lay next to each other staring at the ceiling.

Makoto: You sure everything will be alright. I mean what if that voice is right?

Kyoko: I am sure everything will be fine. Plus, I doubt that voice is right. But if you want I will investigate on it.

Makoto: Th-That sounds nice, thank you Kiri.

When Makoto said that he went up to me and licked my cheek!

Kyoko: Ummm...M-Makoto you licked me.

Makoto: No I didn't?

Kyoko: Yes you did. You l-licked me.

Makoto: W-Wait did I?

I nodded my head at him and his face became a dark crimson red.

Makoto: I-I am so sorry. I w-will just go.

He then was making his way to the door but I grabbed him by his shirt collar.

Kyoko: Why did you lick me?

Makoto: I-I don't know.

I then looked up to see his ears and tail. Was that the reason why he did that? Or maybe he did it to be playful.

Makoto: I-I am just going to go. Night Kyoko, sorry if I made you see the other side of me.

The other side? Then that means I think that lick was suppose to be a kiss. But in a different way.