chapter 3

*Matt's POV*

We are at Garcias. It is my favorite resurant.

I know tonight is gonna be good. My dad is gonna propose to Mrs. Katie, Sophie's mom. Just from the short car ride I can tell we will get along as a good family.

*Sophie's POV*

When we got to Garcia's it was super crowded. If we wanted to sit at a table of 4 we would have to wait a really long time so we just got two tables that were close together. Our parents sat together at one and Matt and I sat at the other table.

The waiter came to our table so we ordered our drinks. We both got lemonade.

We also ordered chhips and queso for appitizers.

We talked for awhile and got to know each other better. Matt was talking about a tour he might be going on with a couple of other guys. We were just kept laughing all dinner.

The waiter came back to get our order for food. Matt got nachos and i got a taco.

Our delicious food came and we chowed down.

In the middle of dinner, we heard a couple of people cheering and when we turned aroud and Mr. Espinosa was proposing to my mom

My mom started crying and said yes.

We are like family now. wow. That was fast but thihs shoulld be fun!

Matt and I jumped up and ran to our parents. We gave them the biggest hugs!

After all the cheering we went back to eating.

This is crazy but I'm so happy and excited.

After dinner our parents stay for dessert. Matt and I walked down the street to a small ice cream shop.

I got vanilla with sprinkles and Matt got choclate chip cookie dough.

We got our ice cream and went outside to go eat it.

While eating our ice cream, we got in a friendly fight about whats better. cups or cones?

After we finished, we tlaked for a while and then we deicied to make vines.

First we made a random and funny vine on my account.

On Matt's account we made a vine about bagels. lol. It was really funny.

On Twitter it started to blow up. All the fans thought I am Matts girlfriend. It was crazy!

10 minutes later our parents came to pick us up.

We started driving back to the house.

*Matt's POV*

While in the car, I posted on Twitter "Sometimes change is good:)"

My phone started blowing up more then normal. I got on to see what was going on.

I looked at the trending hashtags and the #1 was "#mattschange"

Then Nash texed me.

\\texting nash\\

NASH: dude why didnt u tell me u had a girl?!

ME: i dont its my soon to be step sister. My da proposed to her mom like 2 hours ago. dont say anything to the fans i'm gonna tell them in a few.

NASH: ok dont scare me like dude! btw shes cute;)

ME: dont talk about my sister like that

NASH: already gonna be a protective bro?

ME: just wait....ttyl

NASH: byeeee

\\end of text\\

"Hey Sophie, look at this." I said showing the hashtag.

"Matt! what did you say?"

"Just go look at my twitter."

"Okay." Sophie said very confused.

"You saw what i said?'

"Yea. Are you happy we are gonna be a family?" She said nervously but with a smile.

"More than happy." I said with a smile and giving her a hug.