⚜️Prolouge⚜️

Y/N POV:
The Agency definitely wouldn't have been my thing a couple years ago. I signed up for the Agency to prove everyone and myself wrong. I've been a pushover and not brave enough my whole life and I wanted that to come to an end. I've always said I've wanted to be independent,  when I would give anything to be loved or too have a boyfriend or anything like that. I wanted to prove that even more to myself when I signed up for the Agency, but it ended up getting me what I really wanted. When I first met Midas I thought he was probably the most attractive man I've ever met, I eventually fell in love and had a slight feeling he loved me back, even though he was my boss I couldn't fight my feelings.
One day, possibly the best day of my life was when me and Midas finally confessed basically. I had been working in the Agency for about a year and a half and me and Midas were gun training. I was holding a pretty big gun and was aiming for the target. I was decent at shooting but it never hurt to get more practice in. I shot the target missing where I wanted to aim.
"Fuck I can never get it right!" I said placing the gun down.
"You'll get it.." Midas smiled standing behind me reassuring me.
I turned around and smiled at him before picking the gun back up.
I struggled trying to aim and Midas chuckled behind me.
"Let me help.." Midas said quietly coming up behind me. He put his arms over mine and fixed my hands and arms positioning the gun right.
"Your supposed to hold it like this."
I felt my face go hot, I loved every second of this and I didn't even know if Midas noticed. I was lucky enough to have Midas behind me so he wouldn't see my blushing face.
"Like that." He said backing up.
"Now shoot."
I shot the target hitting the x right in the middle.
I placed the gun down and turned around smiling at Midas.
Midas smiled back, but something was different.
We locked eyes and Midas walked closer and closer to me. Finally Midas was right in front of me, barely even a gap in between us when he wrapped his arms around my waist kissing me. I had been waiting for this moment forever. I cupped his face and kissed back. We finally pulled away panting.
"I've wanted to do that for the longest time." Midas smiled.
"Me too." I chuckled.
Midas wrapped his arms back around me pulling me into a hug. I did the same and hugged him tightly.
At that moment we became a thing and broke my promise of being so "independent", but I liked this a lot better. At that moment I knew this was the start of something amazing. I was excited to see where our love could take us, and this is where it all started.
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

A/N: Holaaaaa, so this story is probably gonna suck, I'm really not that good at writing so this has like no detail whatsoever, this is really short too but..hopefully I'll get better the more I write it so HERE YA GO 😀👍