⚜️Chapter 1⚜️

I woke up with my boyfriend not being there of course, he was already off working. It was 7:30AM so he woke up a long time ago already. I got up and changed into a slightly oversized shirt that had a huge ghost logo on it. I paired it with black leggings and White Doc Martens. I went into the bathroom and brushed my hair not bothering to put it up. I put on some small earrings and went to the basement where the Kitchen/dining room was. I got in there to see Sky already up of course. Sky was never tired so she's always up before everyone. She wore her usual attire like her black pants, yellow shirt and jean jacket. She had a red hat named Ollie who occasionally turns into an actual animal. She carries a camera around her neck and has a red jacket tied around her waist, she wears fuzzy brown boots to tie her whole outfit together.
"Finally someone else is up, good morning!" Sky waved taking her eyes off her switch.
"Good morning!!" I waved coming to sit next to her.
"Meow!" Meowcles purred walking in.
"Meowcles!!" Sky exclaimed.
"Good morning." Meowcles purred coming to sit next to Sky on the other side.
Meowcles was half cat and half human, he had white, brown and navy blue fur. He was ripped as well. He always wore jeans and suspenders.
"Oh yeah, I downloaded a new game!" Sky said moving her short brown hair.
Meowcles came and sat next to Sky to take a glance at her screen.
I heard talking in the distance and immediately knew who was coming.
"Buenos Dias!!" Peely shouted walking in.
"Good morning..yeahhh." Tina sighed yawning.
Peely has always been the loud agent, he was our gay fun agent. He wore a brown suit, and a blue dress shirt with a red bow tie. He hated wearing that but Midas wouldn't let him wear anything else. He always had his nails done as well.
"Midas is gonna get onto you again for being loud." I chuckled as Peely came to sit next to me.
"Oh he's always getting on to me. And I've never given 2 fucks! I'm used to it at this point." Peely said rolling his eyes.
I chuckled as Tina came over to sit across from us.
"I wanna see Rox but I know for a fact Midas isn't gonna let me." Tina sighed resting her chin on her hand.
Tina was another really great agent, I looked up to her a lot. She wore a red shirt with a yellow bra strap always showing. She has even shorter brown hair than Sky and wore black pants. She was our explosive specialist.
"It doesn't hurt to ask." I shrugged.
"Ugh, I have the same problem! I wanna get my nails done again but Midas is gonna make us work our ass off again." Peely sighed.
"But if eventually I do get my nails done again, what color should I do? I was thinking maybe orange or pink..." Peely asked holding his nails out in front of me.
"Pink."
"Good choice!"
"Oh yeah, and I found this new guy on Tinder-"
"Ew dick." Tina came in.
"Ew pussy." Peely said back.
Tina chuckled.
"ANYWAY..I found this new guy on Tinder..SUPER SEXY, what do you think?" Peely said holding out his phone in front of me.
"Damn!! He's fine!" I said holding my fist in front of my mouth.
"I know right!! I wonder if he's gay!-"
"Who's fine?" Midas smirked walking in.
"There you are!!" I said getting up to greet him.
"Y/N wants to date a gay man." Peely said.
I smiled rolling my eyes.
"Maybe he's bi if I'm lucky enough." I smiled resting my hand on Midas chest.
Midas nudged me making eye contact with me.
"Anyways..good morning darling." Midas said wrapping his arm around me kissing me softly. Midas wore his usual work attire, his white dress shirt, black vest and black pants. Midas has the power to turn anything to gold but he does when he thinks about it.
Midas went to go make himself a cup of coffee before sitting down at the head of the table.
"Wait-wheres Maya and Brutus?" Meowcles asked.
"They went on there mission to go watch Shadow remember?" Midas said.
"Oh that's right.." Meowcles sighed.
I sighed resting my head on my chin.
"Oh yeah, um I wanted to see my girlfriend today.." Tina asked.
"Tina, you need to tell me this stuff beforehand. I had a mission for you and Peely today." Midas sighed.
"Don't tell me there gonna go watch Shadow today." I groaned.
"No it actually isn't that." Midas said.
"Really? I wanted to go get my nails done today!" Peely exclaimed.
"Well, your gonna have to postpone it." Midas said.
"Ugh fine, what do you need from us?" Peely groaned.
Midas looked straight at Peely with a serious expression. Peelys eyes widened, I saw Sky trying her hardest to hold in her laughter.
"I-I mean what can we do for you sir...?" Peely asked hesitant.
"That's better, come to my office again around 10:30 in the morning and I'll explain it too you guys." Midas said.
Tina and Peely nodded getting up.
Sky slowly got up bringing her switch with her.
"Skyyy, don't forget your paperwork!" Midas smiled.
"Yes boss man.." Sky sighed walking off.
I chuckled watching them walk off.
Meowcles eyed both me and Midas.
"I-I think I should go.." Meowcles nervously giggled.
I chuckled watching Meowcles walk off as well.
"I'll make sure to get that paperwork to you today Midas." I smiled getting up.
"Take your time." He smiled back.
"I'll be in my office." Midas said getting up as well.
"Okaaayy." I smiled watching him walk off.
I looked around the empty room and sighed. I really loved it here. I was genuinely happy here. I went back into me and Midas room and sat down at the desk. I tried to get as much work down as possible but couldn't get myself to focus. I decided to go too Midas office. I grabbed my papers and a pencil and headed to Midas office. I walked in to see him both working on paperwork and keeping an eye on a computer screen.
"Hiiii." I said walking into the room.
"Hello gorgeous." Midas smiled looking up from his papers.
"Felt lonely again?" Midas smirked.
"Every time I think I can do it with out you I always wind up coming back here." I laughed.
"Maybe I need to invest in a bigger desk." Midas chuckled
I came over and sat at a chair in the corner of the room. I spent the rest of my time doing paperwork with the love of my life.
And that is really what a regular day at the Agency looks like. I truly loved my job and loved everything about this place, I had a good job, good friends, and a great sexy boyfriend. I loved my life right now, everything was so stress free. For now.
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
A/N: k so that was horrible, but that is chapter 1, could've been better but there ya go. Hope y'all enjoyed. Happy simping 😗✌🏼