⚜️Chapter 7⚜️

I nervously walked past all the henchmen making my way too the meeting room where I last remembered where Midas was.
I found the room and took a deep breath before walking in. Finally I got the courage and opened the door. I saw Midas standing next to his seat at the head of the table.
"You needed me?" I asked quietly.
"Come in darling." Midas said lowly.
I felt my face heat up as I stepped into the room. Midas went behind me and closed the door behind me. I shivered hearing it shut.
"Your foot ok?" Midas asked walking in front of me.
"Yeah it's fine.." I responded.
"Good.." Midas said walking around me.
"Why did you go anyway? Did you just NEED to prove me wrong?" Midas said walking around the table.
I gulped looking down.
"DID YOU?!" Midas stopped looking straight at me.
"No.." I said softly still looking at the floor.
"Is that so..?" Midas said lowly walking around the table again.
"Do you just not trust me..? Is that it?" Midas said still walking around the table.
I didn't say a word.
I felt Midas stop in front of me.
"Do you trust me." Midas asked.
I didn't say another word-I didn't even look up. I just stared at his black tie on his chest.
"Look at me." Midas ordered.
I didn't move my head at all. Somehow, I was kind of enjoying this.
"I said look at me." Midas ordered again lifting my chin with his hands.
"Do you trust me." Midas asked looking straight at me.
"Of course I do.." I answered quietly.
"Good.." Midas sighed caressing my cheek.
I felt my face being completely red at that point. Midas kissed my forehead before picking me up, I put my legs around him and wrapped my arms around him as he carried me to the bedroom.
He barged into the door and set me gently on the bed. He walked back over to the door closing it and locking it shut. He unbuttoned his vest and shirt and eventually revealed his fully tattooed arms and chest.
He got back on the bed getting on top of me.
"Off." He ordered tugging on my shirt. He sat up and I did the same taking my shirt off slowly throwing it where Midas shirt was.
"Good girl.." Midas smirked laying me back down.
**SMUT WARNING!!**
(I am so sorry for this)
He started kissing and sucking all over my neck, I hummed in response, even a few soft moans leaving my lips.
"You trust me now?" Midas whispered, his voice vibrating on my neck.
"I always have." I responded.
"Mhm." He hummed, his knee now in between my thigh.
He tugged on my jeans now.
"Off." He ordered again.
He moved his leg and I got up.
I unbuttoned my jeans and slipped them off throwing them in our growing pile of clothes. I sighed getting back on the bed.
Midas pushed me back down on the bed, his fingers rubbing against my clothed clit. A few soft moans left my mouth as he rubbed along it.
"Sometimes I wonder if you even trust me with this." Midas sighed.
"O-of course I-I do.." I sighed.
"Than prove it." Midas smirked tugging on my panties.
I sighed getting back up slipping off my underwear and throwing it in our pile of clothes. I got back on the bed already knowing what he wanted to do, I laid down opening my legs giving him room.
"Good girl.." Midas smirked.
He leaned down leaving kissed on my thighs and eventually destroying my clit.
My moans were uncontrollable and very loud, but Midas wouldn't stop.
Finally he came to a stop and he lifted his head up. I panted, my face still burning up.
Midas stood back up removing his belt, pants and than his boxers. He got back on top of me looking down at me with a smirk across his face.
"Do you still trust me?"
"I never stopped." I sighed.
That's all Midas needed to hear before inserting his member into my hole.
He thrusted slow at first but picked up speed when hearing my moans.
"D-Do you Trust me?" Midas asked again.
"O-Of course I-I do!! I-I never s-stopped!! Q-quit asking!!" I said through moans.
Midas somehow went harder after hearing me say that, but I really didn't mind.
Finally I felt my climax come.
"M-Midas!! I'm gonna-"
"Me too." Midas responded.
I finally went over the edge. Midas kept going and eventually came too. He pulled out just in time. He rolled on the bed next to me laying there panting. I looked up at the ceiling watching the fan above me.
**END OF SMUT**
(Once again-sorry for that lmao)
"Do you trust me now?" Midas smirked looking at me.
"How many times do I have to tell you." I sighed sitting up.
I got up walking to the closet.
"Your hot." Midas said behind me.
"Shut up." I smirked walking into the closet.
I grabbed one of Midas t-shirts and slipped it on. I left my hair down even thought it was messy and I headed for the door.
"I love yooou." Midas said as I put my hand on the doorknob.
"Love you too." I said opening the door and walking out.
I went back to the break room to see Peely, Maya and Sky there to now.
I stood at the doorway awkwardly looking at everyone sitting on the couch.
"I knew that would happen." Maya sighed.
"Did you have fun?" Sky giggled.
I rolled my eyes.
"That's a nasty looking hickey." Peely smirked.
"Is it really that visible?" I asked.
Peely nodded.
"Dammit- all the henchmen saw it than." I glared.
"Could you guys hear anything?" I asked coming over to sit on the couch with them.
"A little, poor Sky could hear all of it! She had to come over here to hear less of it." Maya said.
"I'm so sorry..we really gotta move your room, it's not that convenient having your room so close to ours.." I sighed.
"Gotta teach em young." Peely said sitting back.
"I'm horny.." Peely sighed.
My eyes widened pointing at Sky.
"I'm 15 guys, I'm not that young." Sky said annoyed.
"Well-just don't do that. Not now I mean. Do whatever you want when your older." I smiled.
Sky giggled in response.
"That was kind of annoying though, he kept asking if I trusted him-which was really the whole point of that. He doesn't think I trust him. I do-it was just that one thing that I wasn't to fond with." I said.
"It was almost angry sex again." I sighed.
"Well y'know Midas, frustrated real easily." Maya sighed.
"Yeah I know.."
"Well it's over now, we'll find a way to deal with this and all of this will be over I promise." Maya smiled reassuring me.
I smiled back at her.
"Y'all talking about me?" Midas smirked walking in.
"No we're not." I rolled my eyes.
"Good." He said closing the door again.
"Paranoid man isn't he." I giggled.
"Definitely! He doesn't let me do shit around here! I'm 15!! I'm a WOMAN now!!" Sky added.
"Whoa girly, watch the language." I said.
"Oh let her be." Maya said.
"But even after the way he is, I still love him dearly." I smiled.
"That's good.." Maya said getting up.
"Want a beer?" Maya offered to Peely.
"HELL YES!" Peely jumped up.
"Can I have one?" Sky teased.
We all giggled as everyone walked out. I stayed sitting on the couch just thinking.
A couple minutes later Midas walked in again.
He saw me thinking on the couch and came to sit next to me.
"Don't worry about it..we'll figure this out.." Midas smiled running his hand down my back.
"I know we will." I smiled at him.
We shared a kiss before getting up and walking off.
I knew that Midas would figure out something, he's smart and has been running this Agency for a while now, he knows what he's doing and I should trust him. Just at certain times I didn't agree with him all the time, it pissed him off when I didn't. It full on took him sex to make me say several times that I trusted him. I did trust him though, I trusted him with my life. Sometimes something would tell me I shouldn't trust him.
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
WOOOOO, there ya go akbdksvdja :) it's almost Christmas!! And it's almost the end of 2020!! 10 more days, we're almost there. But anyways here you goooo, if I don't update before Christmas again-HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! And Happy simping 😌✌🏼