Chapter 5 A Tour of The Tram Common

"Mark? Why do you look frightened?"

"Uh oh," Olette said. "What is it Olette?" Sora asked.

"Mark played the second game, right? Maybe he doesn't know about Castle Oblivion... He only knows Axel when he was in the Organization. Don't worry Mark, Axel is not with that anymore," Olette said. But Axel was lost. "Uh... Excuse me... But I am confused right now,"

Olette told him about how Mark was from another world, and about how video game dimensions are a thing.

"...Well," Axel said. "This is just as mind-blowing as when I found out Roxas looks just like Ventus,"

"Ventus? Who's that?" Mark asked. "Careful Axel! Spoilers!" Roxas said. Now Mark wished he had known about Kingdom Hearts sooner. He honestly really knows nothing about anyone.

But he still was so shocked at the fact that he was in his video game. Was this some kind of scattered dream? Mark was sure it was. But it felt so real. He hugged Sora for crying out loud. And he felt it like it was there.

"Mark? Are you ok? You look a little dazed." Sora said notching that Mark looked a bit out of it. Hayner looked over at Sora. "Of course, he's dazed! Wouldn't you be?" He said. Sora nodded. "Yeah, I guess you're right-"

Olette was still doing her homework, slightly seeming like she forgot people were around her. But she wasn't. "Hey, Sora, why don't you take Mark on a tour around Twilight Town?" She said. Sora looked over at her. "O-oh ok.." Sora said with a light blush dusting on his face. "Why only Sora? Can't I go as well?" Hayner asked. "Well, if... Mark wants you to" Sora said.

Hayner looked over at Mark. Hayner walked over to him and quietly whispered in his ear. "Please say yes... I don't want to be stuck here with Olette and her homework..."

Mark just softly chuckled and nodded. Olette noticed that Hayner was whispering something to Mark. "Ok Hayner, what did you say?" She asked. Hayner walked out of the usual spot. "Oh nothing-" He said.

Olette just shook her head. "Sometimes I can't with him."

~~~~~~*~~~~~~

Sora, Hayner, and Mark, both excited the Usual spot and into an ally way. Mark recognized it. It was the back ally. He got a flashback of the beginning of the game when the game had you play as Roxas.

"So this is the back ally," Hayner said. "I'm pretty sure he knows that Hayner," Sora said. "Well, he can't remember everything can he?" Hayner asked. He looked over at Mark. Mark shrugged.

Hayner walked down some steps that were in front of them. "Follow me, guys!" He said. Both Sora and Mark followed him. "I never been on these steps before in the game-" Mark said. "Huh? You haven't?" Sora said with a shocked expression. "How?" Hayner asked after.

So Mark explained what he meant. "In the game, there is a loading screen here, when you touch the first step you enter the tram comm-"

Mark gasped. They had entered one of his favorite areas in Twilight Town. The tram common. But it looked different that what he saw in the game. The tram common was actually very busy with people going about their day. People who he has never seen before in the game at all.

'Kingdom Hearts 2 didn't have all these people here... And the textures look updated-?" Mark thought to himself.

"Wow, so some parts you don't see because of loading times? Reminds me of that game I play with Pence" Hayner said. "The Tram Common is one of my favorites places here... And it... Looks even better than the game.." Mark said. "Wow... It looks better?!" Hayner asked surprised. "And I was expecting the game would look better" Sora laughed a little.

"So where do you wanna go?" Sora asked. Mark looked around and saw a restaurant. "Is... That a restaurant?" Mark asked. "Yeah, that's the bistro," Sora said. "I... Don't remember that at all," Mark said. Hayner shrugged. "It just opened around last year I believe," He said. "You wanna check it out?" Sora asked. "You bet!"

"I must warn you...the chef... Is a rodent" Hayner said. "A... Rodent?" Mark asked confused. Sora nodded. "A chef called Little Chef."

'Why does that sound familiar-' Mark thought.

They both walked over to the doors of the bistro and walked in. "Hey? Scrooge McDuck? Are you here?" Sora asked.

"Of course, I am here lad. The munny isn't gonna make itself."

Just then, a duck that looked similar to Donald Duck walked out from two double doors. Mark gasped a little at the sight. He was literally In front of a classic Disney character. Scrooge noticed him. "Why hello there! Welcome to my bistro!" He said. "I don't think I have seen you here before. Heck, I don't think I've seen you here in Twilight Town at all," Scrooge said.

"Yeah he's new," Sora said. "He is visiting us for a few days-" Hayner said. Mark realized that they were trying to keep the fact that he was from another "World" a secret.

"Well since you are new, whatever you want is on the house," Scrooge said. Hayner had a shocked expression. "Hey! Why I didn't get that when I came here for the first time-?"

Scrooge just ignored Hayner. And went back to talking to Mark. "So what is your name, young lad?"

Hayner just sighed and sat down in one of the restaurant seats.

"Oh... My name is Mark"

"That's a fine name" Scrooge smiled. "Anyways, I'd like you to meet your chef, Little Chef, come out here please-"

As soon as Scrooge called out this "Little Chef" a small blue rat came running out of a big red door, that supposedly was for the kitchen.

Mark was very surprised when he saw it. The small rat had a small chef hat on.

"This is Little Chef!" Scrooge said. Little Chef waved and smiled.

Mark knew who it was. It was the rat from one of the well-known Disney Pixar moves, "Ratatouille"

The rat named Remy.