Chapter 6 Final Fantasy

"Remy?"

"Remy?"

The small blue rat looked up at Mark. The look on his face clearly said "How do you know my name."

"Remy?" Hayner asked. Sora now got in on the conversation. "I-...I thought his name was Little Chef,"

Mark shook his head. "No... Well it is, But his real name is Remy," He said. "But... How do you know this and we don't?" Sora asked. Hayner nodded. "Yeah?"

Mark shrugged. "I don't know... His name was just Remy in his movie,"

"Wait...Movie?!" Sora exclaimed. "Woah we have movies too?!" Hayner asked very shocked.

"Just the Disney characters have TV shows and Movies, I don't think your games have a movie yet... Josh would have told me," Mark said. "Disney characters?" Sora asked. Mark nodded. "Like Donald, Goofy, and Mickey," Mark said. "Wow..." Hayner said. "Your world is such... A wonder," Sora said.

Hayner chuckled. "If the seven wonders of Twilight Town were the eight wonders of Twilight Town, your world would be on the list," He said. Mark chuckled as he remember the "7 wonders of Twilight Town" in the intro to the game with Roxas.

But with all the talk about Remy and Disney and movies, they forgot all about Scrooge McDuck who had heard everything.

"So you are from another world eh?" Scrooge asked. Sora gasped as he realized Scrooge heard everything and put his hands to his mouth. Scrooge chuckled. "Don't worry lads I won't tell," He said genuinely. "But this world of yours sounds very peculiar,"

Hayner nodded. "Couldn't have said that better,"

"Do you have any way to get back to it Mark?" Scrooge asked. That's when it dawned on Mark. How was he supposed to get back? Sure he was honestly happy he was standing right next to his animated crush, but he has a life in the world he is from. He has two brothers who are probably wondering where he is right now.

"I... I don't know if I have a way back" He said. "Well if you got here, there must be some way to get back," Scrooge said.

Sora joined in on the conversation. "Yeah, but his world is very different from the ones we are used to. His world is... More or less a forbidden world... That... I guess isn't connected." Sora said. Hayner nodded. "Yeah, he's right. According to Olette, there are a series of dimensions that are locked and you need some form of device or magic to unlock it,"

"Or a device," Sora said after.

Scrooge thought about what Hayner told him, and what Sora said. "And you, Mark, didn't open it yourself?" He asked. Mark shook his head. "At least I don't think I did..."