Chapter 10 Struggle!

"Wow-!"

Mark was staring in amazement at the Tower. It looked cool in the game, but standing there, feeling the air around him... Felt so comforting.

"Hey, guys let's go. Master's waiting for us," Roxas said.

Mark and the rest followed him. They walked into the tower, up the long flight of stairs.

They finally reached the top. As Mark walked in, he saw master Yen Sid.

Then he saw all the rest bow.

He looked around confused, but then he realized everyone was bowing for Yen Sid. So he quickly took his.

Yen Sid softly smiled. "Would you mind telling me who you are, young one?" He asked.

Mark stood up. "Y-Yes, sir! I-I... Am Mark!" He said. He honestly couldn't believe he was talking to the Disney version of Walt Disney himself. "It's an honor"

Yen Sid turned his attention back to the rest. "Is there a reason you are all here at once?" He asked. "Yes there is Master," Hayner said. Roxas nodded. "You see, Mark here is from another world. He dropped from a strange portal that opened in front of the train station in Twilight Town"

The old Keyblade master studied Mark. "And just what world is that?"

"Um... California?" Mark didn't know how to answer that. He now knows that there could be multiple universes out there, but he has no idea what their specific names for them are. Yen Sid looked at him. "That's the name of the world?" He asked.

Mark shrugged. "I'm not sure... But.. I'm from a dimension where your world is from a video game"

That caught Yen Sid's attention. "Video game you say?" He said. "What is it, Master?" Sora asked.

"Sora, Do you remember Yozora?" He asked.

Sora's eyes widen. "Oh my gosh yes! He was from a game in our world and I went to his fictional world!"

Now Mark was extremely confused and had no idea what Sora and Yen Sid was talking about.

"Sora? Who's Yozora?" Sora asked. "Mark... It is a long story. I'm guessing you haven't reached that part yet."

Yen Sid was thinking. "There must be a way to get Mark back. I will just have to look into it."

"So he can't go back now?" Hayner asked. Yen Sid shook his head. "I am afraid not"

"But there still is a chance right?" Sora asked. Yen Sid nodded. "A high one"

Hayner looked back at Sora and Mark. "I hope your family isn't getting too worried where you are,"