Chapter 11 Struggling Seifer

"You alright Mark?"

Mark saw that Sora noticed that he looked worried. "You know how I didn't get on Seifer's good side earlier.."

"Oh right... Well, he wouldn't be able to do anything. Struggle matches have one rule, and that's not to be overly brutal to your opponent."

When Sora said that, Mark had a flashback of when he was playing the game. He remembered the man who probably organized the match, and said there has to be a clean fight. But he knows how dangerous Seifer can be. He has played Final Fantasy VIII and saw that Seifer was the one who gave Squall his scar that's across his face. "Yeah, well, Mark already did hurt me..." Hayner said. "Ugh, You're just soft," Roxas said. "No, I'm not!" Hayner yelled at him, which just resulted in Roxas laughing.

Just about then, Seifer came strolling into the sandlot with his two idiot friends.

When Seifer walked into the sandlot, Hayner walked over to him. Seifer noticed him, then scoffed. "What do you want, blondie?" He asked Hayner with a voice sounding like he had the whole world on his shoulders. Hayner started to speak to him about a struggle match.

Seifer smirked. "Well, I guess I am in a struggle mood." He said. "When should we begin?" He asked. It seemed as of he thought he was going ageist Hayner. Hayner realized. "You're not gonna struggle with me," He said.

Seifer raised an eyebrow. "Huh? Then who?"

Hayner turned around, facing Mark. Seifer turned around and saw him. "Really? That idiot?" He said. Hayner had a surprised look on his face. "Wait, you met him already?"

"We saw each other at the train Station, and the freak somehow knows my last name!"

"Wait... You have a last name?"

Seifer just sighed. "Forget about my last name! I am not gonna struggle with him," he turned to leave. "But he is really good! You might have some competition!" Hayner said. That caught Seifer's attention. "Wait? How is he good? He is from another world, and probably never heard of struggle before. So how in the worlds could he even be half as good as me?" Seifer asked.

"Just give it a chance," Hayner said. Seifer sighed. "Fine," he grunted.

He walked over towards Mark and Sora.

"Ok outsider, Hayner said you are good at struggling. So let's prove it, shall we?"

Mark clenched the struggle bat hard. He felt a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry Mark, you got this,"

Mark listened to Sora's positive words.