Chapter 9 Heading To The Master

Mark was walking down a path. It seemed like the path was made of stained glass. All different arrays of colors.

As he was walking, he saw someone in front of him. A dark figure with a glowing letter "D" on its chest.

Mark stopped where he was. "Who are you?" Mark was honestly terrified.

The dark figure looked at him. The letter on its chest glowed brightly.

"I created this..." It said. "And I didn't get what I need from it..."

Mark stared at it. "Created what? What do you mean... By you didn't get what you need?"

The figure only looked at Mark. "This only leaves one more choice....for me to do-"

Mark's eyes widen at what happened next. The dark figure's hands turned into black shards. It lunged at Mark.

Mark couldn't move, and the dark figure hit him.

"AHH!"

Mark jumped awake panting hard. He looked around the room. "Oh... Crap that was only a dream..."

"Mark... Are you ok?"

Mark heard a voice, and he looked beside him and saw a worried Sora looking at him. He honestly forgot he was stuck in his game. And he seriously forgot he was in bed... With his crush.

"Y-Yeah... I am fine Sora..." Mark said. "Bad dream?"

Mark nodded. Sora got up and opened his arms a little. "Want a hug?" He asked. Mark blushed a little, then accepted.

Sora smiled and hugged Mark close to him. "Wanna talk about it?" Sora asked. Mark honestly didn't know how to talk about it. He keeps seeing this dark figure. He thinks it could be a demon... But a demon would probably do stuff differently. What was happening, was either something from the game or Mark was completely losing it.

He decided not to talk about it to Sora. "It's fine Sora. It... Was honestly nothing," He said. Sora broke from the hug. "Are you sure?" He asked.

Mark nodded.

Sora looked over at a clock on the wall. "It's almost morning..." He said. Then he chuckled. "Well, technically. Since here is always late afternoon,"

Sora lied back down. "We can get up in another hour," He said yawning.