Chapter 13 The Dark Figure

"Minecraft? Your other game? Are you saying that this... Hallway... These doors..." Sora said looking around, but got cut off by Mark.

"Lead to my video games?!"

Sora shrugged. "So... Is this like a hub? To get to other games?"

"It sure seems like it... "

"If what Olette said is true, this is all dimensions. These doors are the gateway to them," Sora said. He walked into the Minecraft game. Mark followed him.

"I can't believe I am standing in front of the house I built in this game..." Mark said.

"Huh? Did you build that? Wow, it honestly looks awesome!" Sora exclaimed. Mark blushed. "Heh, Thanks Sora. Minecraft is a game where you can build anything you want with blocks,"

"That is honestly awesome. Hey, when you get back to your world and you find a way to come back to visit, you should invite me over to your world so we can play video games together," Sora said. Mark smiled. "I would love that!"

They both exited the Minecraft game. They entered back into this "video game hallway"

"Hey what is that down there?" Mark said pointing towards an oddly placed rim at the very end of the hallway.

"I don't know. Let's see what it is," They walked to it.

"Is... That... A portal rim?" Mark asked.

It seemed to be a giant rim that activates a portal. But there was nothing there. No portal, no light. Nothing.

"Can it turn on?" Sora asked. Mark went closer to it examining it. "Let me see if I can find something to start it,"

"Do you know what game it could be from you?" Sora asked.

Mark looked up at the giant portal rim. What came to his mind was "LEGO Dimensions" but he figured the rim would be made out of Lego if that was the case. It seemed like all the doors that lead to the games had art on them, that resembled the game as much as it could.

One door had a giant Spider symbol on it, which to Mark's guess led to Spider-Man PS4.

Another one had what seemed to be a camera and a light blue deer. He honestly couldn't remember what game that was at the moment, but right now he wanted to get this giant portal working.