Chapter 5

Percy's POV

Practice just ended. I was packing my bag, n thinking of what I just said to Twyla during break, when I saw her walk past with Julianne n laughing at something Julianne just said. I blushed at the sight of her laughing. She looks so beautiful, and her eyes always twinkles whenever she's smiling. Omg Percy. Stop it!! I scolded myself, facepalming.

While walking to the lift, I saw Zack snogging Huda up the wall, his hands around her waist and her hands around his neck. I threw up a bit from the inside, but imagining Twyla n I doing the same thing, smirking to myself. Cut it out Percy!!

When I was outside the town hall, I saw her standing at the top of the stairs looking deep in thought. What was she thinking about? Her cheeks were slightly flushed, a little bit pink, like thinking of something embarrassing, n I recalled her face blushing after that uncontrollable outburst from my goddamn mouth.

Suddenly she jumped a little when a car honk sounded. I turned to see a black car pulling up at the driveway. That must be her family's car, because she ran down the steps towards the car n almost got in immediately. I could see a man from the window. He looked familiar. Where have I seen him before?? I whacked my brain but nothing came, n I was too focused into my thoughts I didn't notice the car had driven away.

When I got back home, no one was there except for my younger brother James and his twin Oliver playing the XBOX360 furiously. The game was Harry Potter. He, Oliver and my youngest n only sister Evanna are currently obsessed with it, after reading n watching all the chapters. They even sent fan mails to that writer JK Rowling and told her how a fan they were about it just a few days ago. Crazy people. I never understood them.

I went to my room, slammed the door, and turned up the volume of my speaker so I could listen to some music. I put it on shuffle, and "Kiss me slowly" by Parachute came up. I always liked this song, it makes me smile. But this time it's different. It made me think of Twyla. All those lyrics.

I'm not sure what this is gonna be
But with my eyes closed all I see
Is the skyline, through the window
The moon above you and the streets below
Hold my breath as you're moving in
Taste your lips and feel your skin
When the time comes
Baby don't run
Just kiss me slowly

I stopped the music n landed on my bed. This is not what I wanted. Covering my face with my hands, I fell asleep with only Twyla on my mind.

A/N

Well..
Credits: Harry Potter, Parachute
For this chapter ^
Hope u guys enjoyed it~ ^^

-TwylaH