Chapter Five

-·=»『 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 』«=·-

"Have you found Xel?" The female's voice echoed in the room, leaning by the frame of the door, the Primal Watcher shook her head lightly.

"I'm surprised you came Eli, I still have no clue where the troublemaker went, sadly."

A pause. The room that the two Primals were in was surrounded by bedrock, the middle was littered with cubes with two distinctive colours; the cubes represented the servers. The cubes that were blue in colour means that the server is working, as usual, those that are red usually mean chaos has been unleashed, and the server itself is unstable. An odd place in the Admin HQ but it was not for show.

"It's sad to see how some servers are run to the ground just by players. Either their Admins are neglecting their duties or..." The female commented, watching as one cube that was red, crumbled and dissolved, leaving a grey translucent block in its place.

She held the small block, "...a Cracked server, makes sense. I assume the Admins took it down or they destroyed it themselves. Both ways that are unfortunate for them," She hums, glancing at Elicaria examining the baby blue cubes, eyes squinting in concentration.

"What do you think brother's intentions are? Hiding Xel?" Eli spoke up as she continued to jot things down into her communicator.

"I'm surprised you still consider him your brother. But him sealing Xelqua's Admin powers is either him trying to break the shield of the code, making it more vulnerable or whatever messed up reasons you can think of," She sighs.

"Oh..." The Admin muttered.

"The strange thing is that his seal should've broken a few days ago, I dunno." She shrugs.

Elicaria left not long after having to rush off to Admin duties again.

The Primal Watcher caught a glimpse of royal-yellow that glowed in the cube that floated not far away.

She smiled, grabbing it and examining a small cube that glowed seconds earlier.

She looked around, smiling more, she then tapped the side of her visor. And began to speak.

-·=»v«=·-

"So she is finally making a move..." The Watcher's throaty voice soft, he had Jet-black hair was neatly parted in the middle as he had a small ponytail, warm-grey eyes scanning the place.

"Well then, I guess I'm paying a visit to Hermitcraft. Watch over your server then," He muttered to the Watcher, he placed back his mask that covered only his right eye. The purple magic surrounded the male who's Watcher's robe repaired itself.

"Keep everything in check for me, ensure !¡╎ ̇/ꖎ and ⨅ꖎ𝙹|| do not fall into her trap. Thanks." The other Watcher nodded as the purple winged Watcher disappeared, the magic engulfing him.

-·=»v«=·-

"My my, so it was true! The older is banned from the younger's server, how interesting..." The female Watcher chuckles at the angered expression of the other's face. They were at the server border of hermitcraft, overseeing the whole server.

The female strolled towards the other, patting his head lightly as the other growled in annoyance, snapping at the female Watcher who backed up; a smirk plastered on her face.

"You have not answered my question. What. Are.You.Doing.Here," The other said through a hoarse voice, voice dripping in venom at each word he said. The female flashed a smile at him.

"Oh, Xerneous, or should I call you by your nickname your beloved brother gave you? Evil X," She looked at Xerneous, otherwise known as EX, with pure amusement at his reaction, suddenly going quiet.

"Oh, did I hit a nerve? Has he still not forgiven you for your little tantrum on his server?" She said in a taunting tone, smirking as Xerneous let out a threatening growl. Ruby eyes gleaming with a murderous aura.

"Funny, anyway, as much as I want to talk to you..." The female says; Xerneous huffed, still glaring daggers at her, "...Some messing with the server wouldn't hurt now, would it?" She smiled with glee, watching as one of the hermits, Etho, gathering some resources.

"You are uninvited here," Xerneous huffed.

"You aren't welcomed either, and yet you are still here," she says in a matter-of-fact tone, glancing at a now seething entity.

"Now...What to do first..." The female Watcher mumbles, thinking of the multiple ways she could mess with the hermits.

"Ah, how about glitching mobs? Oh, how entertaining it would be to see their reactions," She gleefully said, waving her hands as her magic began corrupting some of the mobs' code. Causing them to act hostile and attack the nearby hermit, Bdubs, as he ran away from the suddenly aggressive spiders. He was sure it was day.

"Too bad your brother has trust issues with you, having to chain down his older sibling so that they don't destroy the server, it's pretty sad, don't you think?" The female says, raising a brow at the silent brother of the admin.

"Oh shut your mouth," Xerneous grumbled, facing away from the female Watcher that laughed at the misery of the hermits.

"I don't think I will," She replies, staring straight into his eyes, "I know how much you care for your brother, so why not let you watch this server that he worked hard to maintain burn to the ground, just like you wanted it," The image of her cruel smile was something Xerneous could not unsee.

"You're sick," He commented, trying to come off strong.

"Too bad Xerneous, too bad. Now, why not have another guest along?" She sent a smile that sent shivers down his spine, 'Who could she possibly be talking about?'

Xerneous eyes widened when he recognised the dull skin colours of the entity that was too bounded by chains, but not like his jade green ones, but instead amethyst purple.

"Hi Xerneous," The entity said in a guttural voice, his hat somehow still stuck on his discoloured hair, except his emerald green eyes that stood out, his entirety was different shades of grey. He, unlike his counterpart; he does not wear a jacket, exposing his muscular body below.

"Sabien(BadTWS)," Xerneous breathy voice soft.

"Bad and EX, I hope you enjoy the show," The female laughs as she thrust Sabien next to Xerneous; and meanders around the dark void of the server border, wings outstretched as she continues to cause mayhem on hermitcraft, glitches after glitches. Though minor, was enough to cause paranoia to the hermits.

10/1/2021

-·=»『 A/N «=·-

Aye, hope you guys enjoyed this! Have an amazing day/night everyone! See you next week :D Tq for the support too! <33