Chapter One [I]

-·=»『 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 』«=·-

The soft howl of the cool breeze echoed in the dark and damp room; water seeping through the cracks of jagged rocks, the melody of the breeze and the muffled crackle of the fire filled the air. Dim light pathetically shone through the little bars of the door, barely making anything visible in the room.

The screeching of metal dragged against the rough flooring echoed in the cell. The captive slowly opened his heavy eyelids, squinting at the small metal bars on presumably the door of the room. His vision started to sharpen, the throbbing pain in his head tenfold as he grimaced in pain.

The sound of light footsteps joined the silent melody, gradually getting louder as the door creaked open, metal scratching against the bedrock flooring making a horrible screech as an entity entered the room, snow-white wings blocking out more of the light than the window did. Their hood up as the signature visor of the Watchers covered their eyes. The purple lens rested snugly in the black metal frame of the brim.

"To think that you were a Primal," The figure in front of him said, their dead voice shattering the fragile melody that the Primal heard for months. 'They all sound the same' the captive noted.

He tilted his head, hazel-brown eyes looking at the black coloured visor; the one-way pastel purple glass covering their eyes.

The Primal let out a huff. As though he was laughing. The Watcher looked at the red-sweater Primal annoyed as the silent melody engulfed them, but soon the song was disrupted by the Watcher's communicator as it buzzed.

The captive narrowed his eyes at the Watcher before him, trying to read the expression on their face that could give away anything of the conversation they were having. Anything at all, but nothing the Watcher did gave their intention away. Their face was blank.

"Of course." The Watcher answered in a firm voice and roughly hauled the captive up by his chains. Causing him to purse his lips, muffling a wince as the cold-metal dug deep into his sore wrists.

They had started walking down the corridors. Xelqua, or better known as Grian to his friends, kept his head down as he counted the stone bricks that they passed, the cracking of fire dimly lit the beautifully built corridor. The Watchers were talented. He will give them that.

Not a word was muttered by the two as Grian got bored counting the bricks as the Watcher practically dragged him forwards. Grian soon returned more to his senses as he began questioning himself. 'How did I get here? Why am I here? How long have I been here?' Grian thought to himself, digging deep in his memories to answer his questions.

When Grian eyes drifted to the walls of the hallways, he saw the craving of three dragons, one red, the other purple and another blue—circling a navy blue curved sword. His thoughts were slowly drifting to the Ender Dragon when he took a more careful look at the purple lined dragon. How could he ever forget the incident that brought him into this mess?

Grian landed the final blow on the Dragon, her eyes went dull as she rose in the air. Shining with unnatural blinding white light as an explosion accompanied by a roar. The sound of crackling echoed in his ears as he looked dazed at the portal in the middle. The green magic crawled towards him and filled up the glass-like orb floated by him.

The silence of the end engulfed him as endermans continued to roam around without much care.

Right, the end portal that was surrounded with bedrock. The nauseating aura was repelling, but yet Grian knew that he was trapped. It was between being trapped in the end or escape into the unknown.

A game he was playing. And this was a checkpoint, the choice he made would result in a whole other problem the Watcher had set off for him. (He could not simply log off as EVO was coded differently, which prevented them from leaving the server as a result of the world update jumps.)

The portal was the very thing that separated him and his friends, why have they decided to separate him from his friends was beyond him. Grian sucked up his breath and jumped into the portal, hoping that he could get back to the overworld with his friends.

He was not met with his friends but two Watchers who wore a cruel smile, their white wings reminded him of the Tertium and Dua ranked Admins back at the Admin Headquarters, the only Admins who had wings beside the other Primal Admin. His powers were somehow suppressed the whole time he was in EVOfeeling his Admin powers fade away each day.

"So you have decided to finally show yourself" Grian growled, unsheathing the diamond sword that was stained with the blood of the Ender Dragon.

"Yes, we have, " The two said in sync. They were surrounded by darkness, the border of the Server that separates it from other servers all over Minecraft.

"It is dangerous to play with that, you know? It could really hurt someone. " One of them said in a sarcastic voice, a smile in their voice. Grian scoffed at that comment, brown eyes examining the two with concentration.

"Explain your reasoning for doing this," Grian stood firm, clutching on his diamond sword that shone with the purple enchantment. The two looked amused at this.

"We have nothing to share" One started, drawing out their diamond sword that flared up with the signature amethyst purple all Watchers powers have.

Grian frowned and lunged at them, but was taken down quickly due to his little experience with combat. Everything then when dark as the ringing in his ears screeched.

A rough shove brought Grian back into the miserable place as he fell flat on his face, which made the Watcher huff. This time they were in one of the towers of their massive castle.

The lighting still dim, but the material has changed to nether bricks, in the centre, it was their symbol that was made by the same material as the room they kept him in. Bedrock.

The Watcher was standing there, back faced towards the two as their Amethyst-purple wings basked in the moonlight that shone through the glass. They turned slightly and smirked at him.

Something was off, Grian felt it in the atmosphere, but what?

15/11/2020

-·=»『 A/N «=·-

Hehe, part one of chapter one is done~ So, what do you think is gonna happen? Also thank you for the support so far! Luv u yall <33 Anyways, enjoy the drawing no one asked for and have a fantastic day/night, everyone! (haha time to sleep it is 1:38 AM rn)

(This is just a random sketch of the ending of this part of the chapter,  I may or may not continue to do this if I have the inspiration to draw lol)