Epilogue

-·=»『 The Next Step 』«=·-

Everything soon had calmed down, with the certain tension between the Admins and Watchers as now the Watchers had to clear their name of being the corrupted few. The Admins, understandably, were cold towards them but slowly warmed up to them.

"Never thought this would become a reality," Elicaria mumbles as Ryder stood next to her. Grey eyes softened at the sight of his exhausted sister.

"At least now the two are able to work with each other, this would surely lessen the workload you Admins have," Ryder smiles.

Eli hummed, most of the Admins were adjusting to the new arrangements surprisingly well. Of course, there was distrust between some which were understandable. After all, it had only been a week since that incident.

"Do you think that there is a chance that..." Eli speaks up again, looking at the garden below the balcony. They do not even know why it existed, aesthetic much eh?

"The real Lilith is still alive?" Ryder completed her sentence, Eli nodded.

"Her power is alive, but the real Lilith was lost a long time ago. Maybe the Enderdragon saved her, who knows? She has a soft spot for Lilith,"

"How so?"

"Because, her powers are definitely still active as Minecraft has yet to go haywire but that doesn't mean it is the same Lilith we knew, we know that Xisumavoid got the power,"

"Poor him, Watcher magic burns Admins and vice versa, glad it was finally sorted out though," Eli said with sympathy. Remembering waking up to having to help Xisuma by getting him painkillers since neither Ryder nor Grian knew where it was kept in the med bay.

"Still, we must keep it a secret of as long as possible. He is as big as a walking target as Xelqua. Xel because of his raw Admin powers and him because now he has the greatest raw Watcher powers. Along with the addition of his Admin powers and void powers." Ryder said, frowning at the thought of what Lilith was originally going to do to Xel if he had not intervened. Planning to drain his powers to enchant the corrupted's weapons and weaken the code. (Since they had Lilith under their control already)

"Why was 303 even a thing," Eli grumbled, although she already knew the answer. It was the bad balancing the good. Or rather, the mistakes that led to the good.

Ryder huffed at this and pats her shoulder. "You have a meeting in five minutes," Eli immediately rushed off at the realisation she could be potentially late.

"She sure doesn't want to tarnish her streak of being on time to meetings, does she," Ryder mused to himself as he made his way to the Primal's office.

He opened the door to see Grian filling up some forms, most likely for the next update they were soon having. The nether update.

"Erm, Ryder?" Grian spoke, Ryder hummed in reply, pulling out holograms of reported bugs.

"I know Xisuma and Xereneous are the void brothers that Lilith was referring to, but, what did she mean to take care of them and about the draining of the dragon's power?"

Ryder paused, thinking of how to reply.

"Those two are special I would say, having the curse of the void. But I'm pretty sure it is not the Enderdragon that we should be worrying about. More of the void itself, it has been pretty insatiable for years," Ryder looks at Grian who was struggling to fit the folder into the drawer.

"Xel, seriously?" Ryder laughed as he walked over to help the shorter.

"The folders are jam-packed okay? It's not easy," Grian grumbled as he stood back.

"Yeah yeah, whatever that helps you sleep at night," Ryder mused, seeing Grian's face go red in embarrassment or anger? He doesn't know.

What happened to Lilith's spear? Well, it was now in the Hermitcraft's Admin possession. Ryder does notice that Xisuma seem contempt on not fighting, the spear took a form of a bracelet. Unlike him and Eli, Grian and Xisuma had their weapons disguised. It was ones' personal choice.

Season seven of hermitcraft continued as they moved closer to the nether update, to say the least everyone was excited of what it would hold.

Grian smiled, enjoying his time with his friends as he too, balanced his time with working with Eli and Ryder as well as enjoying himself. He did manage to have a chat with those in EVO, they were glad he was okay.

"Xavion, what do you think would happen next?" Grian mumbles as he painstakingly places string all on the surface of the mansion. He has been doing for hours, but there was still a lot to go.

"Doubt it would be good," Xavion shrugged, eyes examining the forest that has been greatly improved as the buildings of the neighbouring hermits clashed with each other, oddly, in a beautiful way. "I can't be too optimistic."

"You never were," Grian huffed, wiping the sweat off his forehead as he continued the painstaking task of placing string.

-·=»v«=·-

"So...It worked eh?" A dark voice chuckled as it walked over.

The being in front of it huffed. "Yes it did, now the next inheritor of her power is even weaker, much easier to move forward towards the goal, the least likely outcome is that the inheritor is not the older. But the younger is still inexperienced so I doubt there would be a threat,"

The entity laughed darkly, a throaty voice echoing.

"Sir looks like our experiment worked, the 'puppet' is still alive, she still resides in the code, somewhere." A being bowed, the entity smiled widely, a thin ruby red smile appearing on its empty face.

"I see, so there is a way to bypass the law of the code, how convenient..."He murmured.

"For us of course, not for the dogs of the code..." He growled, just thinking of how high and mighty the four think they were just because their powers suppress the rest. They were gifted by the universe, who said they were not too?

'Funny how when one of the four pillars fall, the code is desperate to try to find a replacement, just to stop the inevitable of the fall of the other three,' They mused to themselves.

"Good luck, I'll bring back the balance the code needs. Watch your backs, including you....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Xisumavoid."

END of Two Sides of a Coin

4/4/2021

-·=»『 A/N «=·-

Aye, hope you guys enjoyed this! Have an amazing day/night everyone! See you next week :D Tq for the support, luv yall! <33