Prologue

-·=»『 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚜 』«=·-

Dead bodies littered the scorched ground. Some died more merciful than others, having a quick death. The winged players laid lifeless on the muddy ground, black zeros and ones floating in the cold air as the void consumed their body; leaving nothing behind but the blood that was shed. Black ooze seeped out of some of the players, slowly disappearing as it let its host die a slow and painful death.

The howling of the wind roared in agony. The sun was blood red as the parts of the sky were glitching. Green streaks were flickering in and out of sight periodically–rain pelting the land below it mercilessly, engulfing the land with a layer of water.

So many unnecessary bloodsheds. Just because one got corrupted, the two sides' fall. Void weapons are no joke, how unfortunate many have been erased from the code.

"Is it over?" A male muttered weakly with a breathy voice, clutching onto the trigger of the charcoal coloured crossbow in his hands, his white hair glistening in the rain. Royal yellow wings drenched as it laid limply on his back. The Admin crown was bobbing weakly by his head.

He was known to the others as Jeb. He was the one who helped the creator shape the world called Minecraft.

"I have great doubts on it," The other huffed with a low tone, purple wings laying limp as he leaned onto his axe for support. Torn blue shirt stained with blood, brown hair covered with ash and eyes glowing in the rainy atmosphere.

He was known as the glitched one to the group but labelled as the creator's brother by the players. Herobrine.

"The head Admin and Watcher are now erased from the code, what more could happen?" The creator, Notch inquired.

The head Admin and Watcher are both cunning leaders in their right, so passionate about having the two sides work together, the Admins and Watchers. Makes sense that they are brothers, sad one got corrupted, which lead to the fall of two.

"Unfortunately, the corrupted code still exists, and beings like 303 are one of the few named," Herobrine stated.

"Exactly, his experiments with the void with glitches (also referred as the corrupted part of the code) is going to cause quite a bit of a problem," The fourth Primal said, heterochromatic eyes scanning the barren land, looking for any more of the corrupted players that were still alive. Like a predator seeking for its prey.

The creator frowned at this, "Is there a way to stop it?"

"No, the code will find ways to 'bring balance'," Herobrine said, a hint of annoyance in his raspy voice.

Notch pondered for a moment, before speaking up again."Well, I think there could be a way to-"

"No! Don't you understand? For one who has mastery over manipulation of the code, aka Mr all-mighty-creator, you should know that the best we can do is lock it up. In hopes that of course, players don't do something stupid that jeopardise their safety and well being, " Herobrine retorted back, muttering the last part to himself.

Although debatable at best of whether either Watchers or Admins are superior in terms of their ability to manipulate the code, 'magic', as they call it. Their role is crucial to maintaining Minecraft in different ways.

"Well, I feel that the best way to stop it from happening again is to go to the source and stop it, you agree with me, right? We don't want one of the Primals to go berserk and wreak havoc," Notch confidently looked at the two Primal Admins expectantly.

"You should know that since your curse is the reason why it has not got out of control," He added.

Ah yes, the beings of the dimension curse. Interesting how it differs with the three and its impact on the code.

Jeb nodded, agreeing for the interest of the players, being an Admin and all. And they all looked at the fourth Primal, awaiting his response.

"I am sceptical of that action Notch, and the glitch code does not follow the rules of the code, which limits us if we were to try to stop it completely," The fourth Primal finally replied.

How sad, things crumble under pressure. And I am no exception.

Notch frowned, 'How could one of the first not agree with me?'

"Well, why not discuss our next course of action later?" Jeb piped up, they nodded and had gone to do their things.

The fourth Primal was left alone on the battlefield, wandering around to ensure the corrupted code was entirely eradicated in this server.

Suddenly blocks began to flicker in and out. The fourth Primal looked alarmed and noticed the sword glowing with a black aura as it eerily surrounded him, not touching him.

A loud boom of the thunder roared as the black fog of pain darted towards him. It pierced his chest as it clawed its way through his body. He let out a silent cry as his body became inflamed with the bitter cold falling onto the muddy ground. He was weakly clawing the crumbling ground beneath him.

The black fog completely consumed his body as all he felt was the emptiness and the pounding pain. The falchion that was once in his hands continued to glow brighter each second and lighting stuck where he was. But when everything calmed down, he was nowhere to be seen.

It looks like I have lost the ability to interfere with the code directly without help. What a shame, well, that was what happened before the players began their journey.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I am the fourth Primal, Xavion, the beta tester and the former Primal Admin of Minecraft. Who is the current one? Maybe they are just like me, a regular player with too much power given to them. Just maybe.

08/11/2020 

-·=»『 A/N «=·-

And the first chapter is out, it's a prologue so it is more for the setting. So how was it? I am planning on posting once a week so I hope I can keep this up. Anyway, have a wonderful day/night! Hope to talk to you guys soon :D