Chapter One

The days have stopped passing. Or maybe they haven't, I'm not sure anymore. It might have been hours or it might have been years since he-

No. I vowed to myself not to think of it. Ever. I can't.

Mor, Cass, Az and Amren have spent the past god knows how long downstairs just sitting there. Staring at the wall as if he is going to come sauntering out. Of course he isn't and I so desperately want to scream at them. To tell them to stop hoping. Hope left this world the moment he did.

But I can't. If it stops them hurting so much then I can withstand the hole in my chest. Where the bond used to be. It's as if someone has taken my soul and ripped it apart over and over, scattering the pieces to the farthest points of this universe. Hurling them into an abyss no one has dared explored and no one ever will.

People keep coming, apologising as if saying sorry will fix anything. As if it is their fault but all I can think about is how much I hate him. I hate him for leaving me. I hate him for tricking me. I hate him for sacrificing himself. I hate him for leaving me here, for not taking me with him wherever we go next. I know I shouldn't but I do. I need somewhere to channel my anger, where better than the source of the pain? Nesta and Elain keep coming to sit beside me, trying to get me to eat something. I would be surprised if I wasn't so caught up in the swirling maelstrom of darkness that was slowly eating its way through what little remained of my soul.

I am so endlessly sorry that this has taken so long but I'm really hoping I can get back on track.

This is a rewrite of the previous story with a few changes, the previous story will be staying for now but I will probably delete it in the future.

Please if you have any requests or anything just comment them or if you want me to delete the previous story or delete it just say.

I am trying to give you at least weekly updates maybe more but I need to plan and there's school and such so it may be a bit longer

Your support means so much to me
Thank you XXX