❤️When i saw him❤️

~ when I first saw him he caught me staring but I caught him staring back~

Jessica's POV
When I stepped into the house that is when I saw him. "Hey guys!" She said walking in. I looked right at hands down the hottest guy I have ever seen. "Why who is she" the boy looked at me. "Oh well Dallas this is Jessica and Jessica this is Dallas Winston." She said looked back and forth between me and Dallas "well nice to meet you Jessica." He said in a low voice "you can call me Jess." I said with a huge smile on my face.

Dallas POV
"You can call me Jess" she said in a soft voice with I smile from ear to ear. "Well you can call me dal or dally." I said she still had that beautiful smile on her face. Wait no stop you can't fall for her your Dallas Winston for crying out load it would ruin your reputation.

Jessica's POV
I couldn't keep my eyes of off dal he was the hottest guy I have ever seen. Just then Hanna snapped me out of my thoughts. "This is ponyboy Curtis" she said pointing to a blonde boy who looked like he was only 14 or 15. "Hey" is simply all he said "This is sodapop Curtis" she said that as her eyes lit up. I think she likes him. He wasn't hot or handsome. He was pretty. "Hey Jessica nice to meet you" he said with a smile that could light up the whole room. "This is darral Curtis" she said laughing "hey you know I don't like being called darral" he said then looked at me. "You can call me darry" he said in a nice but stern voice. Darry was tall and looked tuff and mean but when he talked he sounded like he was a teddy bear. " these are the Curtis brothers. Darry is like a dad to all of us" she said in a happy voice still staring at soda. "This is Johnny" she said pointing to the dark haired boy in the far corner. "Hi" he said in a quiet voice. I could tell he was shy but he seemed like he had some bad stuff done to him. "Hey" I said. "This is Keith" she said looking at a guy wearing a Mickey mouse shirt watching Mickey mouse. "Hey don't call me that Hanna banana." He said cracking up "I won't if you don't call me that" she said seriously. "Deal!" He said. He then turned to me. "Hey, you can call me two-bit." He said smiling. " and last but not least Ste-" Steve cut her off running to me and picked me up spinning me around "hey stevey" "hey jessy" we said in unison. "You guys look more and more alike each day" i said looking back and forth from Steve to Hanna. "Oh hey Steve can Jess stay with us because she doesn't have anywhere to stay" Hanna said crossing her fingers behind her "sure she can" Steve said nudging me. Steve and Hanna live by there self there dad died when they were 12 and there mom died when they were 15. They moved from Jersey after my mom died because my mom and there mom were best friends and I guess she couldn't take living next to the house or town that her best friend died in. My mom died from Breast cancer.

~the next week~
Jessica's POV
I woke up to screaming and yelling. I woke got up and went to the hall way to see Steve walk out of his bedroom.we both went down stairs to see what was happening. When I looked to the door I saw the same guy from the dingo standing in the doorway.

Thanks for reading I am trying to get better and better but for now it is what it is❤️