Chapter 2: Save me

Felix wandered the streets for days. Days became months until months became years.

He was already 17 that time.

He learned how to steal just to survive. He didn't have a choice since he need to stay alive.

Until one day, a woman in formal cloths with white ears and fluffy tail come towards him closer. Felix was surprised.

"Don't come closer!" He yelled out of instinct.

The lady was stunned at the sudden yell but quickly recovers and back away slightly.

"I just want to help you." Her voice somewhat calm Felix down while he looked up taking her features in closer look.

He looked straight into her brown orbs and inhaling her calming scent.

The lady saw him calm down a bit so she walked closer again. This time the cat hybrid didn't react harshly towards the middle aged lady.

She hold Felix's tiny hands. A small smile creped out of Felix's face as he felt a warm hand on his.

"Do you want to eat?" The lady asked as she heard the rumbles of the tiny boy's tummy.

Felix just nodded. They enter a restaurant, people staring at them. More like how Felix on the way he looks.

They ignored the whispers or maybe Felix tried. Eventually he learned how to eat while not listening into the people around him.

After they finished eating they woman eventually made Felix come into her house for a night. Or it was suppose to be only a night.

The next thing surprised Felix by the voice of a guy behind him saying,

"Mom, who is that?"

---------

Hello again lovelies!

Today was so undeniably boring day as ever😗 but! Here's another chapter for you