Chapter 18: You took that part from me

Felix is on rush need of operation or he will die instantly. In this case he can get an operation but it will have some side effects and the doctor is hoping it will not be severe as losing memories.

It that moment where Felix was in bed with so much machines attached on his body, he realized, he love the younger. If only he knew it sooner, if only the accident was to happen the day after he knew. Maybe he would have protected Felix and be in his situation instead, that way Chan will not have any regrets even if he dies. He will gladly die in the arms of Felix, his love.

4 years later....

"Chan hyung, can you revise this please. Its urgent." Changbin asks.

They are inside the studio for about 10 hours eating unhealthy foods, getting 4-5 hours of sleep each night.

Yes! They became a band. Chan, changbin and jisung. The 3racha. Pretty cool name according to jisung.

They cover and make songs about life and suffering.

They strive with their music and influence getting on top of charts and have awards. They were popular, but little did the fans know, Chan's depression is because of certain someone.

"Ah yeah. Okay. By the way, where's that squirrel?"

"Probably on dance room. Watching "his" Minho."

Chan bitterly smiled thinking about Felix.

It's been four years now, Felix got into coma.

In those years, there's not a single time where Chan didn't regret the night he got into an accident.

4 years ago~

Hyunjin and Chan was glaring at each other after Felix ran out of the shop. Daggers and bloody stares was given against each other.

"I'm warning you. Don't come near Felix."

Hyunjin smirked like a devil growling.

"And if I don't? What will you do? Beat me up?" He mocked the older.

"Trust me I can do everything for Felix. He was my brother after all."

Hyunjin froze at the thought of Chan being his brother.

He knew they were soulmates, but it will be complicated since they were brothers. Oh fuck like the hell he cares! It just make the game more interesting.

He got another reason to get Felix away from Chan. Why? Because it's a taboo.

"And trust me. You two will never be together." Hyunjin whispered at Chan leaving him and started working as if Chan is invisible.

Then Chan get out yelling Felix's name just to see the younger getting hit by a car. Blood gushed out of his head and his leg broken. The last moments of Felix with Chan was too sad. He saw Felix muttering a sorry and a tear escape his eyes falling onto the cold ground.