Chapter 4: I realized, I like you

"I don't have a towel."

Chan immediately look towards the door seeing Felix's head peeking through the door.

He's so adorable.

"Channie?"

Felix voice took Chan out of his thoughts and have him  a spare towel. The younger thanked him shyly before closing the door oh so quiet.

"Dinner's ready!" The lady yells through the corridors.

Felix finished his bath and also Chan did after him.

They were lying on the bed talking about stuffs when they hear the yelling.

"Let's talk further after the dinner with a movie, yeah?" Chan invites the boy. He nodded and go to kitchen together.

Felix had a really intoxicating scent making Chan's head dizzy. It's fresh peaches and vanilla.

Chan just asked his mom why he was with Felix since he really like how the younger smells like.

He didn't mean to look and sound rude, it's just the younger's smell was triggering his rut and it's not good too.

"Mrs. Bang can I wash the dishes after?" Felix look at the lady. "I want to thank you somehow."

The lady sighed and pet Felix newly washed hair. Felix purred.

"Sweetie, you are a guest. Chan will do that. And call me mom, okay?"

Felix's eyes widen. Mrs. Bang didn't even have him a chance to decline. Felix just nodded and looked down.

Chan saw it making him smile too.

"He's cute." Chan accidentally think out loud making him the center of attention of the two.

"Who?" Felix asked tilting his head. His ears were down.

He's so cute! God help me.

----------

Hey there beautiful!

It's me again...again👁️👅👁️

Your author here is back with double update...I still feel nice without doing anything tho so yeah...Enjoy!

-🖤