Chapter 17: Where time stopped

An ambulance is dashing—flying over the busy roads with Felix and Chan inside. Chan despite being an alpha is shaking ay the sight of Felix.

The younger had bruises all other his pretty face and a deep color of red patch on his rib. Chan was suspecting he had few broken bones. His head started to gush blood and his eyes dilated.

He yells at the driver and doctors to do their job but due to limited resources they can't do anymore.

Chan ripped the hem of his own shirt and knotted it on Felix's head buying them time for a while.

His hands are tainted with the younger's blood and he can't even do anything. If he just don't argue with Hyunjin, Felix should be safe and with him cuddled on the sofa right now.

He keep blaming himself while Felix is in the operating room. His mom arrived and Chan keep muttering sorry's, his mom shushing him after.

They stayed like that until Chan calm down and sat on the chair outside.

"Mom why are you not asking anything?" Chan sniffled.

"Because I know it's hard to say in that state of you, Channie." The mother held his son close and patted his back soothingly.

"It will be okay. Whatever happened it was an accident and it's not your fault. No one is at fault, understood?"

"Yes mom." Chan hugged back sobbing loudly again. "I'm sorry. I really am. I should have been with him all along."

"Shhh it's not you fault. He will be okay." She assures.

Then a squirrel hybrid arrived with other people too.

Chan get up wiping his tears.

"Who?" He asked looking at them one by one.

"I'm Jisung. We are Felix's friends. We got worried and wanted to see him, if possible."

"Yeah I remember you." Chan looked at the others behind the omega. "I'm Chan, Felix's brother." Chan didn't bother to shake hands with them and they bowed to the elder.

"I'm Minho, Jisung's mate. This is Changbin, Seungmin, and Jeongin."

"Yeah." Chan barely said due to his fears. Fear of losing Felix.

Chan's mom joined them and they bowed at her.

"I suppose you are my Lixie's friends?"

They nodded in unison.

"I'm worried at Felix. So so much." Chan said not realizing he was in front of his friends.

"I can't say that it's okay. But we all are worried too. We will stay were until he wake up."

"No." His mom interfered. "You young men have classes. I will take care of him and Chan go home and change your clothes first."

"But mom—"

"No buts. I can't afford you getting sick too Channie. Now go and you too. It's late you can sleep over to our house just let your parents know though."

They all nodded and Chan hug his mom for the last time and walked away.

————

Hey there you piece of humanity over there.

Wtf am I saying? Anyway there you go an update!

Bye bye

-cm