Chapter 5: "His" Belongings

"So class remember, you have a project it's in pairs so pick your pair and discuss on how you will do the assignment."

The professor said smiling before a bell was heard indicating for the end of the class has come.

"What will I do?" Felix asks himself looking around. All of them have partners already except him.

"Hey." A guy walks into his desk.

It's Chan.

"H-hey Chan." Felix stutters.

"Why are you stuttering?"Chan giggled. "It's cute." the older mumbles.

Felix tilt his head trying to figure what he just said but failed.

"Do you have any partner yet?" Chan asks even though it's obvious that he doesn't. What a weirdo. It's better to know than sorry.

"No." Felix answered.

"That's good then. We'll be partners, okay."

"Okay, hyung." Felix answered.

They get out of the room and proceed to their next class. Chan have biologies while Felix have Arts. They have opposite directions to have. They parted after saying their goodbyes.

"Hey there! Little doll." An alpha who Felix didn't even know pinned him on the wall. It triggered his anxiety and just look down chanting Chan's name as if he will come if he did.

"What's your next class?" His hands started roaming on Felix locks and back of his neck.

"Hey Jacob stop that!" A guy yells at him. Maybe his friend.

"Why? He's such a cute omega." Jacob said putting his fingers on Felix's chin lifting his face up.

Felix is already teary eyed.

"P-please l-let me g-go." Felix pleads making Jacob smirk.

"Now that you cried I really won't let you go, pretty doll."

Oh that pet name sickens me!

"W-what do you w-want?" Felix asks.

People around them didn't even bother to help since Jacob is a pure alpha also his family are the owner of the school.

Jacob traced Felix's cheeks, lips, down to his back making Felix shiver in fear.

"I want this." Jacob rested his hands in Felix's waist.

At this point, friends of Jacob leaved them already not wanting to see him acting shit.

"Sorry but that's mine."

"Channie?!?"

–———————

SO UMMM....YOU SEE THIS IS WHAT I MEANT WHEN I SAID I FELT LIKE A SINNER 😗