Chapter 24: Please wait for me

Felix indeed became a model. He became an ambassador of multiple luxury brands and face of the company after a year. He kept his promise to his sister to walk in a runway together. He felt contended.

One day, Felix heard an oddly familiar song in a radio while doing his walks in front of a gigantic mirror.

It was calming and strangely making him wince in pain, emotionally.

He was alone and desperately wanted to cry on anyone's shoulder but he has no one. He called his sister but to no avail. Maybe she was too busy with her own job.

"Help me. Please." He said before he lost consciousness.

"Felix!"

"Brother!!!!" Olivia tugs him awake.

"Don't be too loud sis." Felix said sitting up.

"Why are you lying on the floor? We have a private room for our comfort Lix." Olivia started to lecture him after crying thinking Lix was in pain.

"I'm okay now, aren't I? And besides why are you here?"

"Well, you called and when I called back, nothing happened and I got worried."

She sit up bringing Felix in the couch and sit beside him.

"Lix." He hummed after swallowing a lump on water.

"I wanna tell you something."

"...Alright."

"It's about you and someone."

"Someone?" Felix asks.

"You were in Korea for the last 5 or more years. You have a brother, well not in blood, he is the son of the one who took you in hat our parents don't want to tell you about." Olivia said.

"Why not?"

"Because it's a taboo Lix. You were brothers that time. Maybe not by blood but a bond of you two are also as strong."

Felix just nodded.

"And what's his name?" Olivia thought for a second.

"Something goes Chris? Christopher? Or Chan?"

Felix immediately cried and stood up.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I'm scared that you'll leave again. Lix I'll help you but please don't blame mom and dad they were just worried about you."

Felix understand her and his parents and his decision was to go back. He wants to see Chan again. Maybe his memories will come back if he did.

"Sis are coming or not??" Felix asks feeling annoyed waiting for her sister to get ready.

Felix and his parents talk about things he should know about and they apologized to Felix and all is good now. He just want to see Chan. He wants his memories back, he maybe don't want to come back to what they are in the past. He just want to know and remember what he forgot.

"I'm coming. Are your things all packed up?"

"Yeah, yeah. Don't be a mom, sis. Now let's go!!!" Felix giggled clinging onto Olivia which made the damsel smile.

After hours of flight they bow arrived at Korea and the first thing Lix said was "it's so cold." Since he had Thun cloths on. What a dummy.

Then they entered a mall and people are staring and capturing photos of them like they were different. Well, who wouldn't? if you see two models walking around the mall as if it's nothing?