Chapter 13

After getting the address of the bar, Zee rushed to the place. But when he entered the bar, his blood boiled seeing the sight in front of him. Saint was dancing in the middle of the dance floor and a guy around his age was grinding behind him and kissing his nape. All Zee could see was red. He ran towards the boy and punched him hardly. The boy's nose broke and blood came down from his nose. Saint was too drunk to understand the situation. He giggled like a kid seeing Zee.

"How dare you touch my baby boy?"
"Hey chill man... He's not a kid. So you can't control him even if you are his father."
Saint suddenly snapped at the boy, " He's not my father."
Zee grabbed saint's hand tightly and gritted his teeth.
"Let's go home" and with that he dragged Saint outside.
Saint started struggling as soon as they stepped outside.
"Leave me... I'm gonna have fun... Let me go"
Zee forced Saint into the passenger seat and buckle his seatbelt. Then he got into the driver seat and turned on the kids lock.
Saint struggled to get out of the car the whole ride home and whined about how Zee ruined his fun. As soon as they reached home Zee unbuckled their seatbelt and dragged Saint to Zee's room. He slammed the door shut and pinned Saint to the wall.
"What did I do?" Asked Zee menacingly.
The drunk Saint couldn't realise the danger in Zee's voice. So he answered simply, "you ruined my fun" and pouted.
"So that's your fun Huh? You're so desperate to get fucked... Ok... Then let me fulfill your wish."

[🔞 This contains mature content afterwards... If you're not matured or not comfortable with this kind of stuffs, please don't proceed from here 🔞]

Zee suddenly slammed his lips into saint's. Saint's eyes widened but he kissed back passionately after some time. Things escalated really quickly. Within a few minutes Saint was lying naked on the bed with Zee hovering over him. Saint was fidgeting with the buttons of Zee's shirt but he couldn't open them. So Zee took the initiative to take off all his clothes which made saint's eyes widen. Saints eyes trailed from Zee's chiseled jaw, his firmed abs and lastly to the place where his eyes were stuck was Zee's fully erected d*ck.
"So fucking big" murmured Saint and lightly touched there. Zee groaned and kissed Saint vigorously. Saint also kissed back with same intensity. They kissed for a long time and they were panting when they pulled away. Zee kissed saint's right cheek and trailed the kiss to his jaw, neck and finally stopped where the boy from the bar kissed earlier. Zee started licking, sucking and nibbling the place resulting Saint to moan endlessly. He made sure to leave a mark there.
Zee then started kissing Saint's chest and then took one of Saint's nipple in his mouth. Saint moaned loudly. Zee licked and sucked the nipple and pinched the other with his fingers. Zee's other hand roamed all over saint's body. Saint's hands were grabbing Zee's shoulder tightly.
When Zee was satisfied playing with the nipples, he kissed his way down.. he didn't let any place of Saint's body go unattended. When he reached saint's d*ck, it was already leaking precum.
"Already leaking precum... Aren't you so eager?" Teased Zee.
"Ye-yes daddy" moaned Saint.
Zee avoided touching Saint where he needed most. Instead he started sucking and nibbling saint's inner thigh leaving marks behind. It was getting unbearable for Saint. At last he decided to beg.
"Please daddy"
"Please what baby boy?"
"Touch me."
"I'm touching you"
"Not there daddyyyy" whined Saint.
"Then where baby boy??"
Saint was out of patience. He grabbed Zee's hand and guided it to his d*ck. He moaned loudly as soon as Zee's hand touched the place.
"Yes daddy.. more... Ugh daddy there... Faster daddy.. ahh... Shit..."
Saint screamed when Zee took him into his mouth. After some time of Zee's mind blowing blowjob, Saint came inside his mouth screaming daddy. Zee swallowed the whole thing without any hesitation. Zee wanted to get up from bed when Saint encircled his hands around his neck.
"Where are you going daddy?"
"Shower"
"You're leaving me after getting at this point??"
"You're drunk Saint. You'll regret tomorrow when you're sober"
"No daddy. I love you. Please daddy I need you. Even if just for tonight."
"Are you sure baby boy??"
"Yes daddy"
"Fine" Zee sighed and got up to get lube and condoms... Yeah it's the one which Pear bought the day before 😂

Zee coated his fingers with the lube and also put some in saint's hole. He slowly pushed one finger inside Saint while saint's face changed with grimace. Zee immediately kissed Saint to relax him. He gradually relaxed and Zee inserted another finger carefully. When he saw Saint relaxed he started scissoring to extend his hole. Gradually he inserted third and fourth finger. Saint started moaning as the pain turned into pleasure.
"Ugh da-ddy I'm ready... You ahh you don't need to mmmm prepare me anymore."
Zee also felt Saint was fully prepared so he took one condom and wore it.
Before entering he again asked Saint, "I'm asking for the last time are you sure baby boy? Cause after that I won't be able to stop."
"Just do it already."
Saint pulled Zee for a kiss. Zee entered slowly taking the advantage of Saint's distraction. Though Saint felt pain after Zee entered half, he kept quiet fearing Zee would stop.
"Are you alright baby boy?" Asked Zee after entering fully.
"Give me some time to adjust."
"Sure. Just tell me when you feel you're ready."
"Move" Saint said after some time.
"Tell me if it's too much."
"Ugh daddy you're so big... Ugh harder daddy... Argghhh... It's perfect daddy..."
"Ahhh Saint you're so tight. You're killing me... Can I go faster??"
"Yes daddy faster... More daddy... Hmmm... Daddy...hah... Ahhh..."
"Saint don't clench me... Ahhh...nughh..."
Suddenly Saint screamed the loudest...
"Daddy there... Again.. ahh it feels so good..."
Zee knew he found saint's prostate. He put saint's legs on his shoulder and alligned himself in an angle... Now he was hitting saint's prostate with every thrust...
"Daddy I can't take it anymore... I'm going to cum"
"Wait for some time baby boy... Let's cum together.."
Zee started going faster and harder for reaching his orgasm.. after some time Saint came on his belly and Zee also came inside condom together with Saint.
After calming down Zee saw Saint already fall asleep. So he took a wet cloth and cleaned Saint up. After taking a shower he went to bed. He lie down turning to Saint and dragging him towards his chest and whispered, "good night baby boy" with that they both drifted into a peaceful sleep.

[ Finally they did something.... But how will Saint react when he's sober?? By the way sorry for the lame smut.... I suck at writing them....
However today I've no exam so I updated... I don't know when will be the next update... Maybe tomorrow or maybe next week... Sorry to keep you guys waiting...
Keep supporting naaa 😊 I love you all 💕]