1

- ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ -

As you laying on the ground you hear voice "Hey..." It sounds like a male?
"Can you hear me?" You open your eyes to see a male with white, fluffy hair. "Are you okay?" As you get up and look around and realized that's you're on a beach " What the... Huh? Where am I?" "You're at the beach! Well.. all us of are" he said. " So there are more people?" As you take another look around, and spot other male with Brown, spiky hair " Yea, there are 16 other students including us 3 " The brown hair male spoke " Maybe we should introduce eachother?" The white hair boy said. " Um.. Well I'm [Y/n] [L/n] and I'm the Ultimate Writer.." I said. "I'm Nagito Komaeda! Ultimate Lucky Student! " Nagito cheerfully said "Oh and I'm Hajime Hinata.. I can't really remember what my ultimate is..." "Maybe it's Ultimate spikey hair?" Nagito added, Hajime looked a little confused and I giggled putting me in a good mood. I think these people will be great friends!
"How about we go introduce ourselves to the others?" Nagito suggested "Sure, You comin' [Y/n]" Hajime Asked. "Sure why not?".

~ 𝐓𝐢𝗺𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 ~

After we got introduced to each other, all of us got asked to meet at the beach and meet Usami there. "You guys are the last to arrive. What are you dilly-dallying for?" Byakuya stated. "Um.." I shyly said "Sorry to keep you all waiting." Nagito said as if they had missed us "Well, it's all right..." Byukuya said "More importantly, this is our only chance to talk between ourselves before that rabbit returns" "Kyahaha! Let's talk!" Hiyoko laughed. At that point I had zoned out trying to remember how and why we got here, but all I remember is meeting all the other Ultimates and then.. some bunny appearing.. Oh yea she had said that her name was Usami, but that's all I remember. After I was done thinking I had heard a conversation going on. "But if you look at in depth, it's just a normal island, right? It's got a resort and everything!" Kazuichi gleefully said "Well, not that I've ever been to a resort before, but... " He added. I zoned out again but this time I was thinking about if this was a story. Nagito look at me and asked me "What are you thinking about? " with a concerned face, "Oh well, If this was a story," I quietly said "Would it be a good one? I mean I think it would because my lucky had bring me some hope for once" He said. Not long after Byakuya Said "All of you are fools... I can't believe nobody has mentioned the most serious truth." he seemed a little angry, "The most serious truth?" Chiaki questioned, " If no one here realized it, you're all bigger fools then I thought" Byakuya sighed "What did you say, you fat bastard? Don't be talkin' all big and shit!" Fuyuhiko yelled "Small dogs shouldn't bark so loud.". I thought to myself "The most serious truth" what could it be? Is it that we're trapped on an island? Are we're going to die? Many questions ran through my mind all at once, then I felt a pat an the back. It was Nagito, it was actually pretty comforting, even tho we just met. "We're going to be okay [Y/n]! I'm sure of it!" He said trying to comfort me, "Yeah! Besides it's not we're trying to kill each other!" Hajime added. I walked over to Byakuya, "Hey what do you mean "Most serious truth" ?" I asked "Is it something about the island?" " Have you all gone to the park that's across the bridge?" He asked assuming we all have already, "You mean the park with weird, creepy statue in the middle with what looks like animal?" Hajime questioned. "I remember a story I'd heard before." Byakuya stated.

"There's an island in the Pacific Ocean, a beautiful island paradise where summer never ends. It consists of a central island surrounded by five different islands... It's also said that five holy animals symbolize each of those surrounding islands. " Byukuya stated, "Eh..?" Hajime said with a confused tone. "That island's name is..." Byukuya said adding suspense to it. "Jabberwock Island? " I stated

 "Jabberwock Island? " I stated