Chapter #9: You Never Deserve Her

"I was threatened!!!! Scared to hell" said Ryan
nervously.

"You were about to kill him" said his mother while pointing her finger towards him

.

"Mom!!! He knows about that night. How!!!!" He said nervously.

His mom gave him an annoying look. She was also shocked to acknowledge that.

"Are you serious" she asked him as she move quickly towards the wine placed on the table. She opened the bottle in nervousness and pour some wine in the glass.

"We tried so hard Ryan you know that but everything is again on the edge of the knife" she said while quaffing the wine.

"Don't worry mom I will handle it. We got this" he answered trying to relax her.

"No!! She yelled at him.

"You had already messed up things. You won't do anything" she said while he nodded his head.

"But... and before he could say anything further

She cross talked

" You are gonna destroy everything Honey" she said trying to advise him.

"What do you want me to do mom" he said waiting anxiously for her reply.

"Just act normal. Leave everything on me and your dad. We got this don't worry" she tried to satisfy him.

He stared her for a moment. Wiped his tongue over his lips and then walked away.

.................................

Farhan was in his lawn with Noman alongside him. They were sitting on chairs drinking orange juice. Farhan's face was not in a good condition. He had stitches on his face especially on upper side of his eye brow. His lips were not in good condition. His left eye was swelled. Ryan had damaged him a lot.

"He nearly killed me" said Farhan looking straight ahead.

"Why would you say that" asked Noman.

"You know I enjoyed his rage. His rage was like giving me strength. I was feeding on his rage" Farhan said anxiously while staring him.

"I think you are out of your mind. What are you talking" asked Noman annoyingly.

"Leave it you won't understand" said Farhan as he took potation of juice.

The doorbell rang. Farhan looked at Noman as he stood up and went away to answer the doorbell. Farhan was expecting Kristin on the door.

...................................

Ryan reached the Perce's where his boys were waiting for him. The parked his Audi on the side of the road just near the front door. Rushed inside Perce's. He was very tensed. He looked around and his eyes caught his boys sitting at the very end having beers.