2. The Young Guns

"But why? I don't see anything problematic about him? He's a doctor. Treats people for free or some cliche. I don't understand why he's our target", he sighs.

This is Jeon Jungkook, 23 and one of the most important and established members of The Young Guns

This is Jeon Jungkook, 23 and one of the most important and established members of The Young Guns. He's the leader's right hand and the Gang's lead assassin.

He has probably been in this business for the longest. His first murder was at the age of thirteen. He had killed his crazy, abusive father when he had tried to cut Jungkook's fingers off.

Needless to say, he had run away from there, scared of the police. Hunger and homelessness lead him to where he is today.

He does his job with complete perfection. He likes to trap his victims with his charm, win their trust and kill them slowly, painfully. Unlike other assassins in his gang, he lets his victims see who killed them. Once you're his target, there's no way you're gonna come out alive.

With doe-like eyes and petal-soft lips, Jeon Jungkook looks like your average college sweetheart. And that's what he uses in his favor. For common citizens, he's just a handsome looking college student.

"He's related to The Serpentines. That's all you need to know. Now stop questioning me and do your job. Boss needs him here in a month, dead or alive".

 Boss needs him here in a month, dead or alive"

This is Jackson Wang. He's the leader's left hand and Jungkook's self-proclaimed best friend. He's cold and ruthless to everyone except Jungkook. Even if he doesn't show it, Jungkook knows he'll do anything for him.

Jackson's story is an unfortunate one. He had never wanted to get himself involved in this world. It just happened. Well, sort of. He had a normal childhood. He had loving parents and sweet siblings. He had wanted to be a professional hacker and studied hard for it.

His dream came true, just not the way he had imagined. One day when he had come home from school, he had found his parents, siblings, all dead. Later he had found out that it was The Serpentines' doing. His dad had apparently been in debt and this was how their family paid the price.

He had been sixteen then. Now he's 26 and it's his life mission to eradicate the entire existence of The Serpentines.

"But---", Jungkook starts only to get interrupted by their Boss.

"JK, Wang, stop talking now. I have some important work for the both of you", she says.

Meet Yoo Jeongyeon, the leader of The Young Guns

Meet Yoo Jeongyeon, the leader of The Young Guns. She isn't originally the founder of their gang but after the death of her older sister, she took over her position and led TYG to become one of the most feared yet respected gang in the underground scene.

She's just 24, yet nobody dares to question her plans and managing techniques. She knows what she does and is capable of ruining each one of her enemies.

She's a cold blooded killer. Unlike Jungkook, she makes her murders fast and clean. Her favorite body part is the throat because, "It's easier and way too satisfying to tear apart". So if you see her in the streets, know to run the other way.

"Yes, boss?", Jackson asks. Jungkook just stands there, looking as attentive as ever. "I'm sure Wang must have told you about our next target", Jeongyeon starts, looking at Jungkook.

"He did", Jungkook answers shortly. Jeongyeon smiles, satisfied. "Well, then. He must've also told you that this is a very sensitive case. It's very important that you finish your job in a month or less. Jackson will track all the important data for you", she says.

Jungkook sighs. "I understand that, boss. But I'm confused here. Can I ask something?", he questions. Jeongyeon raises an eyebrow. "Go on", she says. Jungkook nods, taking a seat in front of her.

"We've killed a lot of members of The Serpentines. And they've all been a threat to us, one way or another. I just don't understand the point of killing this particular person. As far as my research goes, he isn't involved with TSP in any way. Other than being one of the leaders' brother, of course", he voices out.

Jeongyeon chuckles, standing up from her seat and turning around to stare outside the large glass wall of her office. "I don't know why you need to understand anything more than your job but if you're curious, let me tell you", she says.

"The main members of TSP are all family. They are each other's weaknesses but it's absolutely impossible for us to reach any of them because of the insane security they have installed in their building and of course, they are more than capable of effective self-defence. How does that relate to Kim Namjoon, you may ask?"

"Well, as far as we know, he's the only member of TSP who's not actually a member", she says. Seeing Jungkook and Jackson's confused faces, she smirks devilishly.

"To simplify it, he's like the king in the game of chess. The most yet also the least powerful one. It has come to my knowledge that though he's related to TSP, he's not a part of the underground scene. The main members of TSP will do anything for and because of him. And if we're somehow able to reach him, the game will certainly be ours to win", she smiles.

"Just like the king", Jackson mutters, recognition flashing through his eyes.

"Just like the king", she confirms. "So, will you be able to do this, Jk? We only need his body to use as leverage. It really doesn't matter to me whether you decide to kill him or keep him alive", she shrugs.

Jungkook smirks to himself. This is gonna be fun.

"Your wish is my command".