Past Always Comes Back

Swipe the video to see the image, this is angst 

One month later

Brooke's POV

We were near the black market, I turn around, Dani is smiling at me, there is a building in front of us.

"Come on a race to the top of the building" Dani says getting.

"you are up" I start to run, Dani is behind me.

We run through 15 levels until we stop, we sit on the floor and Dani takes out some food.

"Here" She hands me some food.

"Thanks" I reply and we start to eat.

" so how's the time courier going?" Dani asks looking at me with a soft smile.

I shrug "better than the last two years, it's almost fixed but the battery is the problem, The Bureo created a special charger for it, and it doesn't exist in this time, so I have to figure out a way to charge"

" that's good sis, now we have to get going before it gets dark, get up" Dani says getting up, I quickly follow.

We walk down 5 levels when we hear footsteps, in a minute there is a guy with a rifle pointing at us, I take out the gun I always have in case of emergency, I look at his uniform he is with the Ava Corporation.

"Lower the weapon" He speaks.

"Only if you do it first" I say

We stay in tension for two minutes but they felt like hours to me.

" Agent Sanders there are new orders; shoot to kill" A man orders through the walkie-talkie.

"you heard the boss" Agent Sanders says and pulls the trigger pointing at me.

All happens in slow motion, I shoot back, I feel someone pushing me aside, I fall to the floor, I see Agent Sanders fall, and the words murderer slipping out when he hits the floor, I killed him, I turn around and Dani is there laying next to me with a bullet in her upper stomach.

I take off my hoodie and put it in Dani's wound, I put my hands over it to apply pressure, I feel the tears in my eyes.

"Brooke.." She whispers

"No, you are gonna live, you have to live, you are the only family I have left, Dani please hold on" I sob

"you will survive, you will found your mama, you will have the life you always deserved" Dani says coughing some blood at the end.

"No Dani both of us will" I cry, my tears fall in my hands that now were covered in Dani's blood.

" I love you, little sister" she whispers a second after she stops breathing and her eyes close.

"No Dani please open your eyes, DANI PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES" I yell as I start to RCP I stop right after because I know it is not gonna work "Dani please you can't leave me, everyone leaves me, I can't be alone again...I can't" I cry out.

I stay there next to Dani's body crying for hours until I have the strength to get up.

I wipe my tears and walk to the corner of the place, there is a mirror I look at my self, I have blood on my shirt, on my face, and my hands, I feel anger burst out of me.

I punch the mirror breaking it and cutting my knuckles " WHY ON HELL DOES EVERYONE LEAVES ME, WHY CAN'T I HAVE A NORMAL LIFE WITHOUT THE FEAR AND PEOPLE TRYING TO KILL ME, WHY EVERYONE I LOVE DIES OR IS KIDNAP!!"