Christmas

December 24, 2020

Sara's POV

I was in the living room watching some Tv when Ava arrives, she stands in front of me, and takes my hand, she stands me up and kisses me hard on the lips.

"What is this for?" I ask after we kissed.

"Consider it an early birthday surprise" Ava whispers and kisses me again, I put my arms around her neck, we make out like that for a few minutes, then Ava puts her hands on my waist and pulls me closer to her, then I feel it something in Ava's pants pressing against me, I look up to her and she smirks.

"Babe are you wearing the realistic str-" I try to ask but she cuts me up, she is wearing a realistic strap-on that we bought in the future, which can get hard if the person that is using it is aroused.

" I said I was going to give you an early birthday surprise now that Brooke is in the mall" Ava whispers in my ear, and I feel a shiver through my body, she puts her lips in mines again, I feel Ava's hands going from my hips to my ass giving it a light squeeze, I moan at the feeling and things start to heat up, Ava picks me up and I wrap my legs around her waist, Ava walks to our room pinning me a few times against the walls.

I feel the hardening strap against me "oh my beebo" I mumble and Ava kisses me one last time before entering the room.

Brooke's POV

I was in the mall with William and Nate buying the last of the holiday's gifts, I almost have all the gifts, Nate is probably in the fast-food area

Right now I am looking for Sara's gift, I have been to three stores and still, I don't find anything for her, what do you give to a badass time-traveling hero Captain?

I groan " I have no idea, what can I give to Sara"

" It can't be that hard" William says and I give him the death stare.

"jeez you two have the same death stare, What does she likes?"

"knives, my mama, ugh not a lot of material things" I grumble, we stand up from a bench and start walking around the mall.

We enter a baby store so William can buy something for Mia, he buys her a 3-in-1 Sit, Stride & Ride Lion, I wander around the store then I found something William might want Mia to have; a white teddy bear with the Green Arrow suit, I walk towards William.

"hey I thought, you might want this for Mia" I hand him the teddy bear, and he hugs me immediately.

"Thanks" He says.

"No problem"

In the end, I also buy Mia a Corn Popper, I know she loves things that make sound and have wheels, we walk to the fast-food area and Nate is there, we go to the car and put the gifts there.

"Hey, can we go to the LGBT store that is in the next street?" I ask and Nate nods, we drive to the store, William and I get down meanwhile Nate goes parking, we enter the store and I go to the parents' section.

"What are we looking for?" William questions.

"you'll see" I answer.

I look at the shirts until I choose two, the first is black with the words: World most badass mom. The second is also black with white letters that say: I love my two moms and a hearth with the colors of the pride flag, an I have two moms pin and an I love my gay BFF pin, finally I grab a Best Mom sticker.