National City

Here I give you fluff as therapy for the last three episodes of legends, and this does not follow the supergirl timeline because fuck the supergirl writers.

Ava's POV

Brooke is packing her bag for the match in National city, the school is taking her there on the school bus, Sara and I will take my car and follow the bus to National city, Brooke is playing against the Female National city team.

My plan with the Time Bureau is going well, the government agreed to open it again, I am starting my job next week, so now I am getting an actual payment for my work.

"Brooke hurry up, you are going to be late" I yell, I hear Brooke take her bag and run to the door.

"Ready," She says standing there, I hear the building guard through the intercom saying that the school bus is here.

"Just in time," Sara says.

"I'll see you there," Brooke says hugging Sara and then me.

"Take care," I say.

"Always" She replies, Brooke gets out of the apartment and into the elevator.

I close the door, turn around, and see Sara leaning on the kitchen island.

"You know we still have an hour left before Brooke's bus leaves to National City," Sara says smiling

"mmhm" I walk closer to her and kiss her softly, she puts her hands around my neck, I put my hand on her waist, lift her and sit her on the kitchen island.

We keep kissing softly, I stop kissing her and rest my head in her chest.

"Love you", I say she wraps her arms around my head, she kisses my head.

"Love you too, babe" She replies, she chuckles, we stay in that position for ten minutes, I lift my head and see some tears in her eyes.

"Hey, what is going on?" I ask sweetly.

"It is nothing bad, it's just...I have been thinking lately about my life, I am the happiest now, I have a sexy, loving, beautiful, caring girlfriend, I have a perfect, smart, gorgeous daughter, my dad is back and I have the legends, years ago when I was with the league, I thought I didn't deserve happiness after everything I did, but you Ava Sharpe showed me that I was wrong, so thank you for giving me a family" Sara explains with some tears in her eyes.

I cup her face as I wipe the few tears that fell with my thumb "You deserve all of this and more, you gave me a family too"

I kiss her softly again, I grab her waist, and get her closer, I start to kiss down her neck, Sara moans softly and throws her head back.

"as much as I like this, I just want cuddles right now," Sara says "and we only have twenty minutes left before we have to go"

We go to our room, Sara lays on the couch that is in front of the window, I lay next to her and wrap my arms around her, she hides her face in my neck.

Sara takes a small nap, I pack the rest of our clothes and some other things we need, I take the bags to the car, I grab the shoes that Brooke forgot and put them in my bag, Sara gets up and we head to National City.

Brooke's POV

I get into the school bus, sit next to Stacye, and put my bag on the floor, we still had to wait another hour for the bus to leave because the male baseball team is also going to National City for a game, and we are sharing the bus.