episode 1 part 1: introducing girls

note:: i haven't watched love island in forever and honestly completely forgot how they introduce eps and everything and so don't drag me if this is inaccurate or whatever.

<><><><><>

the camera panned out to see blaineley andrews standing in a beautiful red dress overlooking the beach waters.

"hello love island viewers i'm your host blaineley stacey andrews. and this is the new season of love island!" the blonde host walked along the sand as the camera followed her.

"this year our villa is brought to you somewhere in muskoka, and we have the hottest new single competitors who will be meeting right here in just a few minutes so stay tuned!"

<><><>

the camera switched back on to reveal blaineley now standing directly beside a pool. the blonde host smiled bright as the camera zoomed towards her face.

"welcome back viewers, now we are right about to introduce our first islanders but before that let's explain how this is going to work."

"we have seven girls and seven boys who will be revealed today, after the girls are introduced they will stand directly facing the pool" blaineley explained as she stood in example of where the girls shorty would stand.

"a boy will then come out one by one and he will choose which girl he wants to be paired with. but! a girl can decline the guy if she wishes leaving a guy single for the time being."

blaineley walked back over to her initial area and picked up a cue card.

"our first islander is 22 and is currently in the occupation of a social media manager. it's sierra weber everybody!" blaineley announced cheerfully.

a beautiful young women walked over wearing a tight fitted yellow dress, with gorgeous purple hair coming down past her butt. the girl smiled as she walked and stood in place.

"how you feeling sierra?" blaineley asked.

"i'm good blaineley— super excited to be here!" sierra replied.

"alright, next we have 24 year old bartender but aspiring artist... gwen ingrid!" blaineley cheered.

a pale women stepped out and walked over beside sierra. she was a much paler complex and had black and tealed coloured hair. she was wearing a small black skirt with a matching black tube top, metal straps surrounding the outfit aswell.

"hello gwen how are you?" blaineley asked. she needed to gain browny points to her viewers.

"well terrible knowing i'm definitely getting sunburnt after this." the goth responded laugh heartedly.

the host faked laughed as she gathered her notes preparing to announce the next girl.

"now we have 21 year old model lindsay top!" blaineley called.

a tall blonde women walked towards the camera as if she was on a red carpet. she had a baby pink dress on with platform heels. the blonde girl almost resembled barbie with her perfect features.

"hiii!! i'm lindsay what's you're name?" the girl asked.

"i'm uh- blaineley andrews. i'm the host you know..."

the blonde girl continued looking puzzled

"i've hosted many shows. celebrity manhunt, puppy bachelorette, that total drama show. you know??" blaineley asked again

"oh! hi blair. do i stand here? cool. ooh i love that dress." lindsay complimented as blaineley was already onto the next chick.

"okay then... now we have 23 year old courtney satella who's majoring in law! come on out courtney!"

the next lady walked over, she had beautifully tanned skin and short brunette hair. she was wearing a nude coloured two piece with high heels.

courtney stood stiffly next to lindsay as she brought her gaze back to the hostess.

"hi blaineley, pleasure to be here." courtney spoke sweetly.

"happy to hear that courtney. and i just have to wander how are you practicing in law at only 23? that's amazing. it takes most people until they are at least 25 before they can become qualified in law." blaineley stated.

"well blaineley good mindsets and study." courtney answered with a smile.

blaineley then turned her attention back to her notes, "now we have heather quinn, a 24 year old hair dresser and event manager!"

heather walked out gracefully, her petite body fitted in a emerald green dress. her raven hair falling to her waist. the asian stood next to gwen and scowled at all the other islanders.

"well heather— you excited?" blaineley asked out of curtesy of a host, it's not like she actually cared.

"i'm just hear to win over some dudes heart and get my money." the asian responded drly

"okey then. um.."

"next! we have leshawna laye, a 24 year old bikini model and personal trainer!"

leshawna strutted over wearing a orange dress and heels, "oh yeah girls! leshawna has arrived!" the black girl announced.

"oh yes you have! ladies you better watch your mans with this one." blaineley declared turning to the camera.

"so leshawna? how you feeling?"

"oh blaineley i'm good! i'm here and i'm gonna bring it!" leshawna cheered.

"and lastly we have bridgette summers, she's 23 and is currently working at a doggy daycare! here she is everyone ... bridgette !"

a blonde haired bridgette appeared wearing a blue dress with her hair pulled up in a bun, she stood next to courtney as she waved and addressed herself to the camera.

"now that's our seven girls everyone! we have sierra, gwen, lindsay, courtney, heather, leshawna and bridgette! don't go away now tomorrow night at 7pm we see our male islanders and see which couples get paired together."

"want to know what tensions get built? what challenges are up next? find out next time on love island!" blaineley yelled.

the camera turned off.

<><><>

heyy!! just letting u know it's pretty late atm and my eyes are dilating so sorry for any grammar issues or whatever. anyways dw more characters will be added! tdroti girls and guys are also joining- rn i'm not sure abt tdpi but we'll see.

also in the next chapter majority of the pairings aren't going to be endgame bc that's boring😃

anyways yeah :) hope u liked this