episode 1 part 2: couple pairings

last time on love island:

"now that's our seven girls everyone! we have sierra, gwen, lindsay, courtney, heather, leshawna and bridgette! don't go away now tomorrow night at 7pm we see our male islanders and see which couples get paired together."

<><><><>

the seven girls were shown standing horizontally next to each other, with about a two metre distance from another. blaineley stood on the other end smiling bright awaiting her cue to speak.

"hello love island viewers i'm blaineley andrew's and we are on the waits on revealing our male islanders, as explained last episode i will announce the seven males one by one. then a female can move forward if they would be interested in being coupled up with them, the male can choose any female they want whether it's one who moved forward. but the girl can always decline the offer if willing too- leaving the male single for the time being."

blaineley took a little pause before continuing on,

"our first male islander is 26 a international male model, we have justin reid!"

justin appeared walking towards blaineley it was pretty clear he was a model he had tan skin, blue eyes and brown hair. majority of the females were already gawking at him.

justin stood next to blaineley overlooking the girls, blaineley had to compose herself as she too had been mesmerised by his appearance.

"so justin here we have; sierra, gwen, lindsay, courtney, heather, leshawna and bridgette. now girls if you are interested in justin and would like to get to know him more please step forward now."

with some hesitation at first leshawna and lindsay stepped forward.

[confessional]

lindsay was shoved into the confessional booth which was a nice fancy sitting area, she sat down and smiled.

"umm so that jerold guy is cute! he's a model too so we'd fit in well, except his outfit didn't match my high heels so-"

[confessional]

"so ladies what made you step forward?" blaineley asked leshawna and lindsay.

"well- who could resist mr. eye candy over there?!" leshawna replied winking over to justin, blaineley scoffed as she turned to lindsay for her answer.

"oh well i had a leg cramp so i moved up- also jeremy has nice eyes!" lindsay answered which earned some mumbles from the rest.

"well justin the choice is yours, remember you don't have to pick leshawna and lindsay despite knowing they're interested. but beware choosing another girl might lead you single if they decline." blaineley explained.

"oh don't worry blaineley i'm not too worried about that." justin replied cockily.

[confessional]

"of course i'm not worried about getting rejected. sure i could go the easy route and pick leshawna and lindsay because i know they stepped forward. but really, what girl isn't attracted to me? the others probably didn't move up because they were too in shock by my beauty to move." justin spoke with a smile.