.

:::::::::::::::
completely inspired by a tumblr post i found
:::::::::::::::

if you don't know already love island is a tv show in which a group of contestants- who are known as "islanders" live together in isolation from the outside world in a villa. they are constantly under video surveillance and there's also confessionals. to survive in the villa the islanders must be coupled up with another islander, whether it be for love, friendship or money as the winning couple receives $100,000. on the first day the islanders couple up for the first time based on first impressions, but over the duration of the series they are forced to "re-couple" where they can choose to remain in their current couple or swap and change. any islanders who remains single after the coupling is eliminated and dumped from the island. islanders can also be eliminated via public vote, from the audience. whilst in the villa, each islander has their own phone in which they can only contact other islanders via text- or receive texts informing them of the latest challenges, eliminations or recoupling. islanders and couples are also faced with many games and challenges to take part in designed to test their physical and mental ability, with the winners getting special prizes afterwards. some islanders are also set on dates outside the villa, or can win dates by winning challenges.

~

and so- i've decided to make it into a total drama au because. yes. this is literally total drama without the gross camp and gross food.

also this story is just for fun and i haven't planned anything out, i'm probs gonna just think as i write.

btw this is an AU (alternate universe) so the characters were never on total drama island! and don't know each other until meeting on love island

anyways yeah :))