Chapter 7-Continue Training?!?!

"Wow that was an intense training." I said while breathing heavily after each word.
Maid-"Yes miss it was very intense. You have gotten better through the months."
Me-"Lilian you don't have to address me as "miss". Just call me Bella."
Lilian-"as you wish...Bella." She said while laughing. Lilian was vary respectful girl. She wasn't much older than me. Only by a few years. We have become better friends while we have been training together.
You might be wondering what happened when the King found out. Surprisingly, he wasn't mad. Instead, he was sorta humored by my reaction. It was embarrassing as always. This is what happened...

__________Flashback_________

King-"Why do you act so surprised that I knew of your actions?" He said it with humor in his words.
I slowly sat back down because when he made that statement that he knew, I quickly jumped up. How embarrassing😓.
King-"I have known from the beginning. My guards are very loyal in case you haven't noticed."
I felt my cheeks burn up in embarrassment.
Me-"Forgive me my King. However this was my request. I asked for the lessons."
King-"I know. I have ears everywhere I need them to be."
"Wait he had people listening to every word I said for the past few months?" I thought to myself. Though my eyes showed my every thought as if I was simply saying it out loud.
Me-"Your majesty? Why have ears listening to every word I say?"
King-"Simple. I don't know you and you could be planning on something against my people."
Me-"I would never-"
I was suddenly cut-off by him.
King-"I am now aware of your intentions. This was simply before I knew what you wanted. Even so I still have ears everywhere in case of emergencies."
Me-"How can I get you to trust me? What would prove my loyalty to this country." "to this marriage..." I whispered the last part so no one would be able to hear. It's not like I loved him or felt affectionate towards him. It's more of I at least want to feel wanted and loved. I want to be wanted by people, I want to be loved by people. I wanted someone to actually care about me. That is what I really wanted.

King-"Well sense you have proven loyal so far, I'll allow you to continue training. On one condition. If anything happens, good or bad, I will be the first to know."
Me-"Yes your majesty." I was okay with his condition. He was a caring King who cared about all his people. I wanted to better know him. He was still a complete mystery to me.
King-"Is there anything else you need?" He asked but in a caring way.
Me-"Well...to be honest, I know nothing of you. I find it strange that I live with someone whom I don't know. Wouldn't you agree?"
King-"Yeah, I do agree. It is strange living with a complete stranger. I would at least like to know whom I am married to."

He sounded more relaxed and more like a young adult than a grown man. Plus he was a very young to be king. Most kings receive the throne around the age of 28-30 due to the fact that that is when they have matured. But the king I am married to is 23. We are only about 7 years apart. So seeing him act like how a normal 23-year-old is nice.
King-"What are you thinking about?"
Me-"Huh?" Shoot he saw me thinking. What am I going to say to him.
Me-"Oh uh just ways that we could both get know each other."
Hehehehehe... the lamest lie I've ever said.
King-"Okay then. What have you planned so far?"
Did he just say that with a smirk on his face? I'll pretend I didn't see that.
Me-"Um..." shoot I don't have any ideas.
Me-"We could start by pretending that we are total strangers meeting for the first time." Wow that was so unconvincing. If he says yes to that idea then he must be playing.
King-"I think that could work. When do we start?"
Your kidding right?!? Did he just agree to the lamest idea in the history of ideas?!?

So I did make this chapter a little shorter than the others but not as short as the first one. I hope you are enjoying the story so far. Keep reading it please it will get worse-I mean better! Heheheheheh😅

         -Lovie_Dovie_Stories