Chapter 11-Guilt Left & Right

I have another song for you guys!! Again, this song has nothing to do with the story so if you don't want to listen to it, you don't have to. You just need to slide right on the picture to access the song. If it does't work I apologize. This song has no words/lyrics, it is just instrumental. Hope you enjoy this chapter and if you guys did please let me know through votes or comments. Enjoy!!!!! -Lovie_Dovie_Stories

It has been a few days since Johnathon last spoke to me. I'm guessing he is busy running the country. I just hope he isn't overworking himself. I kinda miss him...

Lilian-"Bella? Are you okay? You spaced out again."

Me-"Sorry I was just thinkin-"

Lilian-"Thinking about the King?"

Me-"Is it that obvious?"

Lilian nodded yes and signaled me to continue speaking.

Me-"I'm just worried. He hasn't spoken to me since Thursday."

Lilian-"The Thursday you guys let me go home early?"

Me-"Yeah."

Lilian-"Yeah that is kinda strange. Maybe he is busy running the country or something royaly?"

Me-"I thought the same thing. Maybe he was busy, but even then I don't want him to overwork himself. And what is "royaly"?"

Lilian-"Well a commoner like me doesn't know the job of a royal. I have no clue what you guys do. All I do know is that it is hard work that stresses people out."

Me-"I mean that is true. Do you think Johnathon is stressed?"

Lilian-"Well...I can't speak for him but he could be. Why don't you see him?"

Me-"But what if he is too busy and gets upset at me?"

Lilian-"What if that does the opposite? He might need a break and you going to distract him might help with that."

Me-"You really think he won't get mad?"

Lilian-"Even if he did get mad, he won't show it towards you. Plus, he doesn't lose his temper easily. You'll be fine. Now go!"

Lilian then pushed me out of the training room and led me to my bedroom to get me dressed properly. After getting dressed, she led me to Johnathon's study room.

???-"Sire, please."

Johnathon-"You are excused! I expect you to be out of my kingdom before dawn!"

???-"Yes your majesty."

The door opens to reveal a guard whose uniform is unknown to me.

???-"Your majesty, please excuse me." He said as he bowed before me.

Me-"Oh no need for that. I advise you to leave before he changes his mind and harms you."

???-"Thank you."

He bowed once again and walked off in a hurry.

Johnathon-"Oh Bella. I didn't see you there. Come in."

Me-"Um what happened in here?"

I looked around his study and saw piles of books, papers thrown everywhere, plates of food still food with three days worth of food.

Johnathon-"Oh um...I have been busy lately and well...sort of neglected my needs."

Me-"Johnathon!!! You need to eat food and sleep. When was that last time you slept anyway?!?!"