❤️ Day 2 ❤️

I woke up super dizzy? I didn't know what was wrong? I looked at my clock. I was going to be late for school!!! I ran down the stairs which made me dizzier.

"Good morning!" said my mom. 

"Morning..." I said. She looked at me like she knew something was wrong? How do moms always know?

"What's wrong babe?" asked mom. 

"I just have a headache. I'm fine." I lied. It was getting worse.

"Well, you're going to be late for school. Better eat these waffles fast!" she said. Ahhhh, waffles! My savior! I walked over to the island and sat down on a bench where my glorious waffles were sitting.

"So are you going to meet the Ducks somewhere after school?" asked mom.

"Um? I think it's just going to be me and Charlie..." I said. My mom looked at me with a smile.

"Mom! It's nothing! I don't think that we like each other anymore..." I said. 

"Okay? Whatever you say!" said mom. She loves picking on me and the boys.

"Who likes you?" asked Tyler, my older brother.

"NO ONE!!" I said. I'm so tired of them eavesdropping!

"Geez, sorry? Lucas stop spying... we have waffles," said Tyler. My younger comes out from around the corner.

"Oh, man! Almost got her!" said Lucas. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh! Tamara! It's 8:00! Go, go, go get on the bus!" yelled my mom. I jumped up so fast I almost fell. My head was still a big blur? I ran as fast as I could to the bus. I get on just as it pulls up.

                                                          ---------------------------------------------

As we pulled up to the school I bounced off the bus. I see Connie running towards me.

"Hey! What's up!" I say to Connie. She has a big smile on her face. I'm guessing it's because Guy. She only talks about him. But, that's okay! I love that she's happy. The same thing happened to Kelly when she got her first boyfriend. Chandler was his name. Chandler Dison. He was an idiot. He called me fat and broke up with kelly. Those were hard times but, I knew when their relationship started they really loved each other. 

"Tamara! Get this! We are having a game this weekend which will determine whether or not we make the playoffs, right... So Guy said that if we make the playoffs he's gonna ask me to come to Disneyland with him because if we make the playoffs his parents are taking him and me to Disneyland as a present!" said Connie. Called it!

"That's so cool! Have you ever been? It's great!" I said. 

"I've never been! That's one of the best parts!" said Connie. I felt clueless?

"One of the best parts?" I asked.

"Yeah! The best, best part is that Guy is taking me! He's the best boyfriend ever!" said Connie. I felt like I wanted that too. Like I was missing out? I suddenly wanted a boyfriend. A relationship just like Connie and Guy's. That would be good for me. I don't wanna steal Connie's fire but, I also gotta look out for number 1? Right?

"I'm happy for you," I said.

"Tamara? Are you okay?" asked Connie.

"Yeah... I'm alright." I lied. I knew she didn't believe me. But, you can't just say I'm not fine?

"Hey look! There's Charlie," said Connie while pointing at Charlie. Charlie spotted us and ran over to me. I didn't know if there was still anything going on between us? There was definitely something there last season but, I'm worried all of it is gone. 

"Hey," said Charlie. I don't know why but, I giggled uncontrollably? I'm so awkward. Connie looked at me.

"Oh! Hey..." I said giggling at oh and acting serious at hey. charlie looked for a split second and lowered his eyebrows at me. Like he thought I was odd?

"Hey, Charlie!" said Connie to break the silence. 

"Hey, Connie..." said Charlie. He didn't take his eyes off me when he said it. I feel awkward? I am awkward... Just don't think about it! We heard the bell.

"Common guys! We are going too late for class?" said Connie confused. Me and Charlie were acting weird. Yep... There was definitely something still there between us.

We walked to class. Both me and Charlie had smiles on our faces. I rounded the corner to first period. My first period is Art. I walk in and Banks is sitting in my seat. Maybe he moved around his schedule? The teacher wasn't there yet. I walked up to my seat.

"Um? Hi! Um, That's my seat?" I said politely. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Well, I just sat in the seat that was open? Your fault for being late?" said Banks. I snickered.

"Oh really? My fault? What's your problem, pretty boy!?" I said. He looked at me again.

"I don't have a problem? Do you? And the names Adam. Not pretty boy." said Banks. I gave him the dirty look.

"Whatever ADAM! Do you want to cause problems or are you always like this?" I asked. Oh and emphasis on Adam. He didn't answer. Then Charlie started to walk over. I think he saw tension.

"What's going on here?" he said real chill. He sounded like a teacher. I giggled slightly.

"You sound like a teacher!" I said. Adam laughed.

"Whatcha laughing at Banks!!" I yelled.

"Woah! Easy girl," said Charlie. I never lost the dead-eye stare with Adam. 

"Tamara?" said Charlie.

"What?" I said. I didn't mean to be sassy. I covered my mouth.

"Sorry..." I said to Charlie. Adam laughed again.

"You're soft!" he paused. "And you call me the fool?" said Banks. I spin around to give him more of my dead-eye stare but, Charlie stepped in this time.

"If you don't stop bothering her then I'll have no choice but to-" Banks cut him off.

"What? Tell on me?" he said covering his mouth. I pushed Charlie aside.

"Your Hawk friends aren't around anymore! Why can't we just get along! We can't keep this up forever!" I yelled.

"Why not?" asked Banks.

"That's it!!" yelled Charlie. He pushed his desk away and grabbed Adam by his shirt collar. I moved away.

"I said stop bothering her NOW!!" yelled Charlie. I had to cut in.

"Knock it off!!" I yelled. Only seconds later the teacher walked in and saw us all fighting. She gasped.

"You three!!" yelled Mrs. Shauffler while pointing at us, "Principals office now!" she yelled again. I looked at Charlie. So screwed!