❤️ Day 9 || Christmas Special ❤️

Christmas is only in 2 days and I still need to get presents for the team. I was thinking Connie could help me go shopping for gifts. I wanted to get Adam something very special since he hinted that he was going to ask me out again. I didn't know what to get Coach Bombay though? Connie will help me. I call her.

"Hello?" asked Connie.

"Conniemister! I need your help with gifts for the team! Can you come to the mall with me?" I asked.

"Did you really have to ask!?" she yelled. "Of course I will come!" Since the day I met Connie she has always loved the mall.

"Soo? What are you getting Adam for Christmas?" asked Connie. It made me upset. I really didn't know? I bet he is getting me something good and I'm getting him something stupid.

"To be honest, Con? I really don't know?" I said.

"Oh, Tamara... It's okay we can find something perfect for him!" she said.

"Thanks, Velvet Hammer!" I yelled. Connie laughed.

"What's with you and the nicknames today? Don't get me wrong, I love them but you almost never call me anything but Con or Connie?" asked Connie.

"Oh, I'm only just pumped up!! Let's go!! I'll meet you at the food court at 3:00 pm! Bye!" I yelled.

"Byee!!" yelled Connie and hung up. I ran upstairs to get on a cute outfit for the mall. I was feeling great and my vibes had gone from 0 to 1,000 in seconds within calling Connie. Whenever I have a major mood change I want a clean slate so I put on nicer clothes. I was wearing a baggy sweatshirt and sweatpants while wrapping presents for the family but I wanted to change into something cute. I have a cousin named Skie Danvers and she is the queen of cute outfits! I couldn't call her though, not enough time! I grabbed a shirt I got for my birthday and the jeans I got for Christmas photos last year and I came up with this.

 I have a cousin named Skie Danvers and she is the queen of cute outfits! I couldn't call her though, not enough time! I grabbed a shirt I got for my birthday and the jeans I got for Christmas photos last year and I came up with this

I was ready and I was proud of this choice. Connie is going to flip over this outfit! I dug through my closet and didn't find any cute shoes to go with my outfit so I snuck into Tyler's room and took some white Jordan's. I looked fantastic!! I hoped that someone I know would see me today.

"Tamara!! Are you going to the mall or not? It's almost 3!!" yelled mom. 

"Is there a disorder for always being late?" I asked myself out loud.

"Are you talking to yourself??" teased Tyler.

"No? I was just wondering?" I said.

"Well? You look good... Are you going on a date or something with that hockey guy?" asked Tyler. I rolled my eyes.

"His name isn't hockey guy? It's Adam Banks and he's great... I'm going to the mall with Connie." I said.

"Oh is that's what's happeni-?" Tyler stopped talking when he was examining me up and down.

"Are those my new Jordan's!!??" yelled Tyler and I ran out of the room with him chasing after me.

"I knew you looked too good to be true!!" yelled Tyler.

"Better than you!!" I yelled.

"Get back here you little butt nugget!!" yelled Tyler. He grabbed out for me but missed.

"Excuse me!! Tamara has to go Tyler." yelled my mom. "And I don't wanna hear another word like that come out of your mouth! Do you hear me?" asked mom.

"Yes..." he nodded and ran back upstairs to his room and slammed the door.

"Come on! Let's get in the car." said mom. I was still laughing when I nodded.

When we pulled up to the mall it was packed full of crazy holiday shoppers. It was going to be hard to find Connie in this mess.

"Tam? Are you going to be okay in there?" asked Mom.

"Imma be okay mama, I told her to meet me in the food court?" I said.

"Are you sure? I could help you find her and then I'll leave?" she asked.

"It's okay mom, really!" I said.

"OH okay! I get it! You don't want your lame mom to walk you in." she said laughing I rolled my eyes.

"Fine mom! You can walk me in." I said smiling.

We walked in together, side by side, and our feet were matching our walk. We walked into the food court and didn't see anyone but then we saw Connie and her mother walk out of H&M. I ran over to them.

"Tamara!! You look great!!" yelled Connie.

"Thanks!! I felt like I needed to change my outfit to something better for the mall." I said.

"Connie! Here's some money! I love you bye." said Connie's mom and kissed her on the forehead. She walked over to my mom and they chatted for a bit until walking over to me.

"Goodbye love you," said mom while handing me 20 bucks.

"Thanks, mom. What were you and Mrs. Moreau talking about?" I asked.

"We were just talking about the playoffs and how we hope you win against the Hawks, that's all? Now go have fun!" said mom and she walked away. Me and Connie ran into the first shop so we could look for gifts for the team first.

Authors note: Sorry that this was a bit late! I had some troubles with internet for a few days and couldn't write the end so this is what I came up with! It's not much but at least it's some what Christmas like? Hope you enjoyed it!