Party Time

Fiona's POV
As we were dancing I saw two guys walking over to us, I smiled and faced a dancing drunk Claire. I stopped her as the boys asked us to dance, I laughed as she just started dancing again,

"I would love to" I said as the next song started to play. I caught a glimpse of Tyler and saw him clench his jaw.  I started dancing with one of the guys. He had crystal blue eyes, messy blonde hair and was fit , he probably would be Claire's perfect guy if she wasn't already twerking on the guy behind her.

It seems all guys at clubs were really hot but none at my school, well except for you know. When the song finished, we were tired as all hell so we said goodbye and starting walking towards the exit, but Claire being the classy lady that she is, slipped on someone's spilled drink and fell on top of me. Before we hit the ground, two boys from earlier had come to the rescue. They helped us up and I noticed that I had split some of my dress up the side and showing some of my laced underwear. Shit.

We thanked them for their help, well I did anyway Claire murmured something. As we exited, I was thinking about where Claire had hid the keys this time. One time I had thrown the keys to my car in the lake near an old bar and since I was to fucking dunk to walk, let alone swim for them, Claire had gone to get them and so from that day Claire had made it a mission every time she got drunk she would hide the keys in the car.

Which was surprisingly always there when we walked out, I don't know what the fuck we'd do if it was stolen. Starting up the car, I was about to drive out when I saw someone run out of the club waving a shoe around.

It was fucking Claire's shoe, the bitch must have dropped it when she slipped. Slipping off my own heels, so I don't have to make them wait as I stagger over. Jumping out of the car, I run over to them ignoring them pain in my feet from dancing.

"Hey sorry my friend must have dropped her shoe, thanks anyway" I said reaching for the shoe,

" I would like to return this glass slipper to maiden who has slipped away from me."
"Huh- oh um right this way Prince Charming," I said moving towards the car with a nearly passed out Claire staring at us from the window.
"You know" he said as he opened the passenger door,
"I've seen you girls nearly every week and when I finally work up the courage to come to dance with her, she's the one to get drunk," he whispered as he put the shoe on.
"There a perfect fit, so I guess I'll see you girls next week" he said turning back to me.

"I'll make sure of it," I said walking to the drivers seat.

"Thanks again anyway." Driving home, I listened  to Claire talk shit about her brothers again.

~~~~~~Next morning ~~~~~~~
Waking up to the noise of smashing glass is how I like to start my morning.
"Damn it Claire, that's the fourth alarm clock this week, you understand it cost money to buy stuff right?" I said yawning.

"It's not my fault I can never find the button to turn it off," she said as she bent down to pick up the glass.

"It actually kind of is, but you could always wake me up and get me to turn it off or just shove it under a pillow, simple."

"I think you underestimate how fucking hard it is to wake you up," she said putting the glass in the bin. "So what did I do last night? Nothing embarrassing I hope." She mumbled looking through my closet to look for something to wear to school.

"Well let's see, we danced with some cute guys, when we were leaving you fucking slipped on someone's spilt drink causing you to lose your shoe, so some guy brought it out and returned it to you like Cinderella and on the way home you puked out the window, don't be surprised when you find vomit smeared on the car." I said turning some music on to let Dad that we were awake.