Lucifer: Online Classes🍋

WARNING: THIS IS NSFW CONTENT SO LOOK BACK IF YOU HAVE VIRGIN EYES AND IF YOU ARE A BEGGINER. I DONT WANT TO BE ANYONES FIRST DIRTY FF 😂😅
There's swearing in this ff
-
AND CAN WE JUST APPRECIATE ARCADIA PLS LIKE OMG ITS A MASTERPIECE AND LATER ASMO IS NEXT THIS WILL BE THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER
-
Ok, I warned you. Ya horny
-
Ever since the Corona virus started, we had to take online clases in the Devildom, but of course, I couldnt stay away from the seven demon brothers, i mean, it is their house. I was taking my online classes as usual. I was in the library room doing my online classes with Satan when suddenly Mammon came and started asking Satan if he could borrow some magic book spells from his room(for the grim ya know)and I couldnt concentrate on my class, and thats when Lucifer tapped my shoulder and pointed at his workroom that was inside the library, usually he doesnt let anyone inside his workroom because he doesnt want anyone to ruin his work, and doesnt want anyone to interrupt his work, so this was very surprising to you. You looked at Lucifer with a questioning look but got in. "Im sorry if my brothers are bothering you a lot these days.. and with this lockdown.. its even worse.." he said while he sighed at the same time, you both were in his workroom. "Its ok Lucifer, theyre not a big bother to me" you said smiling at his words. Then Lucifer motioned at his desk with a pile of papers, pulling a chair for you to sit down on. You sat on the chair Lucifer pulled and then started the online classes again. Lucifer was sitting in front of you, looking at your concentrating eyes. You felt pressure by that, but ignored it, trying to focus on the class. Then you felt a hand with gloves touching your tigh, you squeaked by the gentle and soft touch of Lucifer, he was beneath the table looking at you smirking. (Quick boi)You gave him a "what are you doing?" look. As you tried to ignore him, you felt pressure in your clothed cavern, you felt shivers down your spine as you felt the two finger tips touching your pussy. You turned off the camera and said "L-Lucifer-"
"You need to win the distractions so when my brothers are trying to distract you, you win and do your tasks well" he said interupting you and giving you a smirk. He pulled your panties and started to take off his gloves, after that, he inserted his two fingers inside your pussy. You couldnt help but let out a little moan. He kept teasing you with his fingers and you tried to hide your moans. Lucifer didnt like that you were hiding your moans, so he inserted his two whole fingers more inside you. As he did that you moaned in pleasure. "Good girl" he said licking your clit as a reward. You were moaning and whimpering as he was pleasuring you. Then, you hear your teacher asking you to read a pharagraph, You looked at Lucifer to stop, but he didnt. As you were taking a deep breath which turned out shaky, you opened your mike and read the pharagraph. As you were reading, you felt his tip in your entrance. You paused and looked at him in shock. "MC? Did something happen?" "N-no, im o-okay" you said trying to say it as normal as possible, then you death glared him and continued to read. But you didnt know you just have made a wrong move. He stood up, locked the door, and started to come closer to you. You have finished reading the pharagraph and looked at Lucifer annoyed and angry. But that made him even more mad, so he made you leave the session and told you to get naked. You hessitated but did it, not wanting Lucifer to get even more pissed. As you where getting naked, Lucifer brough the whip of love and told you to kneel down.
*Author comment: you asked me to kneel down for you, what do you have in your miiiind youre mine this tiiiiiimmeeeeee!!!*
You did what you were asked for, and Lucifer started to smack your ass with his whip and you whimpered a lot. Later, Lucifer felt sorry when he saw you with super red cheeks, and sat down on one of his chairs, he patted his lap, telling you to sit on his lap. You sat on his lap and he started kissing your neck, your pussy was wet, so his pants of the leg part were wet because of you. Be he didnt care, and started to insert his fingers in your womanhood kissing and leaving marks on your neck. You were a moaning mess and you hoped that Mammon and Satan were deaf enough. Lucifer obviously liked the fact that you were moaning. And then, he slowly started to massage one of your breasts as he sped up his finger movement. When you were almost going to cum, he pulled out his fingers and licked them. "If this is tasty for me then how will your cum taste like?~" he said while your heart was pounding aggresively. "Do you.. perhaps want to take it to the next level?.." he asked looking at you with a smirk. You blushed and nodded shyly. He smiled and patted your head. "Lets go to my bedroom then, I want my student to have the best expirience when learning, dont we?" He finished his sentence with a peak kiss on your lips. You both got dressed and went to his bedroom. Surprisingly, Mammon and Satan were not there. When you got there, he locked the door and pinned you in the door, kissing you hungrily, then bit your bottom lip to slip his tongue inside your wet mouth. As he did that, he slowly reached to your pussy with one of his hands and started to massage your pussy softly and started moving you and him to the bed. When he was on top of you, he gave you a last kiss biting you bottom lip and he positioned himself in your entrance giving you a last look. You nodded and he inserted himself slowly, you groaned as you felt him inside you. "Fuck...youre...tight..." Lucifer groaned, "Tell me if you want me to stop, ok?". You couldnt help but feel more exited by his words and moved your hips up and down faster. Lucifer was shocked by this, but then sped up. You both were getting closer when suddenly Lucifer taked out your device you were doing online clases on and turned on the video and audio. Showing only Lucifer's abs, face and your face, not showing private parts. "L-lucifer, i-im cumming!.." you said without noticing Lucifer exposing you. "Cum for me kitten, i shall give you a reward afterwards". And you both came moaning at the same time. "And that's how you become a parent, kids"
You look at the device Lucifer was holding and looked at you smirking leaving the session again. "FUCK!!!!!!" you screamed in embarrasement. "Now everyone will know how desperate you are for me" he said smiling and patting your head. He laid down besides you and back hugged you saying "forgive me if it was embarrasing, but its necessary for everyone to know that youre mine, i love you MC..Also, you need to work more on your distraction quiz next time, this was your punishment for getting distracted by me"and gave you a last warm kiss on your head.
The end <3
Oh, Satan and Mammon heard everything and got horny too >:^)
Ok no-
I was joking with the part of Mammon and Satan, unless.. O-O