chapter 2

"Elijah...elijaaah"

"Elijah!"

Elijah's eyes opened wide as he gasped slightly then sighed. He furrowed his brows as he looked around and got up, he sat up and groans he back hurt alot. He stretched and heard the bones crack making him yelp as his shoulder felt stiff.

He only then looked towards a doctor "oh so your awake" the doctor smiled. "Were am i?" Elijah asked scratching his head abit. "You're in my home, i found you holding onto your friend at the side of the river near my home" the doctor explained.

Elijah tilts his head as he thought for a moment then remembers of what happened last night "wheres yuily?" He asked immediately after "yuily? Oh you mean your friend, hes resting in the room next door he was shot and i had to fix him up to, you had less damage just a dislocated shoulder" they state.

Elijah stood up and ran to yuilys room and aw he wasnt up yet. "You idiot" he sighs shaking his head then looked around and his face scrunched up abit then frown "my glasses" he mumbles. He just stayed with yuily till he saw that the doctor had made him new glasses fetched for him.

"You did not need to get me glasses sir" Elijah shaking his head "its okay plus you need them" the doctor smiled. Elijah looked at him then nods and took the glasses and puts them on. "Wow...they are splendid they are even better then the ones before" he said with a smile.

"Im doctor hinada" he state holding out his hand "elijah" Elijah said back shaking the doctors hand with a friend smile

Elijah then only waited for yuily yo wake up. He had met a small girl during it, Elijah was never one to be good with kids kt made his feel awkward and all.

He was talking to the girl then look towards yuily seeing he had woken up "yuily" Elijah huffs then narrowing his eyes at him "you idiot you had me very concerned" Elijah glared

"Where are we?" Yuily asked Elijah was about to answer but the doctor came in to explain for him. "Your friend was very worried about you, he was at your side the whole two days you were out" Dr hinada said with a smile. "Oh...really?" Yuily asked glancing at Elijah who was talking to saki.

"You two close?" Hinada asked "you..can say that, but thank you truly" yuily said turning to the doctor. The doctor only thnen introduced himself then his daughter. "It such a pleasure to meet you" saki smiled and bowed, Elijah crossed his arms and adjusts his glasses abit as he caught yuily staring. Elijah only trys to ignore but it was "bothering" him.

"Do you need something? If so spill it" Elijah rolled his eyes. "Thank you" yuily states making Elijah blush slightly "f-for what?" He asked "for saving me" yuily smile "i did no such thing! You were falling and i was just so happen to have caught you before you hit the water harshly" Elijah states grabbing his glasses and cleaning them a real big habit of his when hes around yuily.

"Nice to meet you too im yuily" yuily looked a saki with a small smile. Elijah took a deep breath then then puts his glasses on again.

"Where are you from?" The little girl asked yuily was about to answer but the girl continued with questions just like how she asked Elijah. Elijah only answered them seconds after processing. "Oh! And why is your hair so weird?" Saki continued "weird huh?" Yuily asked touching his hair.

Elijah snorts slightly and covers his mouth closing his eyes so he can keep his laughter at bay. "Saki go easy on the guy he just woke up" the Doctor said and shook his head