chapter 8

Only a few days after yuily and Elijah were off alone together to their location where they might find The ark.

Elijah looked all around and groans after a while on that boat his had thrown up on a few time on it.

"I....hate....movement" Elijah groans as he was limp on the side of the boat and sighs. Yuily glanced towards Elijah and frowns softly and puts a hand on Elijah's shoulder.

Elijah glanced towards yuily and smiled slightly "don't mind me just a few more buckets of disposal left and i'll be fine" Elijah mumbles.

Yuily nods "well tell when you need me"

He said patting Elijah's head. Elijah blushed and smiled softly then sighs but yelps when yuily brought Elijah into his arms making Elijah even more red.

They walked down the doc, the left the rest of the team without telling and wer on their own together.

"The ark of siruis huh?" Elijah mumbles slightly crossing his arms as he walked "yeah" yuily nods "what are we gonna do with it if we find it?" Elijah asked "i dont know" yuily sighed they only continued to walk in town.

Elijah glanced behind then before seeing nothing and just continued. They only then arrived at a diner and sat down. Elijah adjusted his glasses as he looked at the menu then sensed danger "yuily" he warned quietly.

"Right" yuily nods as he slowly opens his case that held his weapon "i would do that if i were you, yuily" the man smirks he "and Elijah" he chuckles softly "dont worry im one of you" the blone cowboy lookibg male states.

"A jeager?" Yuily asked looking at Elijah who looked back then towards the male. The three males only then made their deals on taking each other to find the ark.

"What about you fella? Do you not have some sort of purpose in all this?" The male asked. Elijah looked down for a moment and sighs "i just want to be yuilys support but aswell as figure out that exactly my father gave the pendant to me" he mutters the last few things.

"Alright then"

They only then drive very deep into the woods "so the male that knows about the ark lives deep insode the woods?" Yuily asked "yeah he was never a people person so he spends his days alone and what not."

"I can understand why he would, he has very important info embedded into his skull so it does make sense" elijah states looking out the window sighing softly.

"Well yeah" the jeager nods then something was up now and the man turned the car to a certain area and crashed into a few vampires, yuily beibg first to attack and jump out the car.

Elijah following after, "are you alright" Elijah asked the old man before they both heard laughter from two girls. "Tch now annoying" Elijah glared the two girls only annoyed him more.

"You
Can call me larisa" one said "and me tamara" the other smiled the two attackedm "oh look its nanas son" one said "yeah he looks just like her" the other gushed as they still attacked. Elijah was confused about what those two meant till he thought of the mother he never got to meet and growled slightly.

The twins only kept annoying the two males, "what a helpless hybrid" larisa mocked and giggled "and a lonely siruis" temara giggled.

"We can do this yuily" Elijah mumbles slapping yuily into calming himself down as they fought the twins. Elijah used the new improvements his body had gain as he fought one twin and yuily the other.

 Elijah used the new improvements his body had gain as he fought one twin and yuily the other

(Elijah being the one in red)

Elijah was so close on killing them but yelps as sharp shards went towards him he had to move out of the way.

The twins only then disappeared when the cowboy came in shooting and helping the two out abit.

"Lets play again soon!"