chapter 7

All around them was just chaos "you spineless fulls you should have just abandoned this human when you had the chance." Kirshner states, Elijah only then went to phillip and looked at him closely. "Guys...run" phillip mumbles "we will but he have to take you with us" yuily said

Mikeal and kirshner only then started to attack but then a shot was heard next thing they all knew the military was here. Kirshner was only about to leave "such ashame it would have been quite an honor to kill that warriors son too, such as fate" kirshner states smirking at Elijah.

Elijah's glaring face only turned into a shocked and angry face. "You...you were the one to kill my father" he mumbles softly, he remembered a long time ago  he growled and followed kirshner in anger. "Elijah!" Yuily called out in worry but had to focus on fighting mikeal.

"You monster!" Elijah yelled and attacked "oh ho ho i thought little mr hybrid was done with seeking for revenge" kirshner states as he smirked at how angry Elijah looked as he attacked.

"Whats the matter? You still angry till now?" Kirshner smirked at Elijah "i had to find what i need and get that pest out of my way no harm no foul"

"SHUT UP" Elijah roared as he continued he just felt a sudden rage go over him. He was just so angry at the moment, it was just too sudden

His father and family was always a heavy subject for him.

(Kirshners the short haired male, and Elijah is ther other one)

He yelps as his throat was grabbed as he was slammed into the ground and was kept there "dont feel bad i was only doing it for my well being your father and mother were always a nuisance to me and seems that your the same i have no choice but to kill you too it'll be easy, enjoy joining your parents in the after life." Kirshner laughed.